Dragon Meds Dragons Blood Vape Report.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Dragon Masters (breeder Mossy)

Strain:

Dragons Blood (Black Dragon x Durrty Dragon)

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Yes after 3 weeks.

Soil:

Plagron Light.

Nutes:

Advanced Nutrients

Light (kind and schedule):

Grownorthern LED 24/0 untill sex then 20/4

From seed to harvest date: __days

90 day (majority of the trichomes were amber)

Dry Yield: _g

81g

High/Effect Duration:

Very narcotic buzz off this I can't go near it in the evening because it just knocks me out lol perfect for insomnia. I do like it in the morning as 1 blow off the vape will give me a 3 to 4 hour high although the first hour I have to avoid driving as I tripped out the other day behind the wheel lol. This is one of the strongest strains I have ever had.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ************

Dense,purple and frosty

THE GROWTH: *****

Could have taken her down from around day 75 but I let the trichomes go really amber hence the narcotic buzz.

THE SMELL: *****

The smell has got more intense with the cure,she has had 4 weeks now and the smell off fresh plums is amazing.

THE VAPE: *****

The plums come through really strong in the taste too a lovely thick rich flavour through the vape,just a delight.

THE HIGH: *****

Super strong and super long.

9umusyne.jpg
y9u3ypyq.jpg
unanu3a2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful nugs Tang :slap: great vape report! :D

Awesome report bro :smokebuds: Slap coming :clap:

Great review, as always and your grows are amazing! Wish I could see your latest pics...having lottsa site problems with images. But in my minds eye...I KNOW what they look like. Enjoy the fruits of your labors. Puff, puff, pass

Great report, Those buds look awesome! these seeds look very interesting indeed.

Great report J! :thumbs: i got high just from reading it! :D

Brilliant Smoke Report TaNg...:clap: :clap: :clap:...and a Super Model grow...

Cheers Bro..I gave you my Max Rep...:thumbs:..coz I Love the Smoke Reoprts Best of all.

I was just saying to cres..I'd grow an Ugly hard to grow girl if she was Potent..but I wouldn't grow a Beautiful girl who wasn't..

so I'm Pleased to see she smoked as Good as she Looked..:drool:

I've got one just coming to maturity myself..Can't Wait..:smokebuds:

Back