Indoor Dragons under a Martian sky : Mars Hydro FC-E 4800 4 x 4

4 week and 1 day mark,, left with 4x 6ltrs and one 3 ltr

Feeding fish mix and old timers organic bloom daily

IMG_20211108_212402.jpg

Wall to wall green!!! Dragon perfection.

Thanks Pal,,,these girls are from this mother ,,so we from giggle side of mossy ALF#6 ,,,i went for most NL leaning and i got a couple nice choices for some f3

IMG_20200420_144935.jpg

week 5 we shot up in a week ,,i feeding a mix of fish mix ,,organic bloom and pk and a shot of bud candy one day,,we close to a burn but the lights are powering them on,, i feeding more than normal
DSCF2541.JPG
DSCF2544.JPG
DSCF2545.JPG
DSCF2548.JPG

Thanks Pal,,,these girls are from this mother ,,so we from giggle side of mossy ALF#6 ,,,i went for most NL leaning and i got a couple nice choices for some f3

IMG_20200420_144935.jpg

week 5 we shot up in a week ,,i feeding a mix of fish mix ,,organic bloom and pk and a shot of bud candy one day,,we close to a burn but the lights are powering them on,, i feeding more than normal
View attachment 1387461View attachment 1387462View attachment 1387463View attachment 1387464
Plants are thriving @hairyman . I’m a huge fan of NL in the mix. Preferred over White Widow. That giggle is a specimen! You should have a great stash soon.
BTW, tobe is getting up and running again, with his OA projects. Keep ya apprised.

Plants are thriving @hairyman . I’m a huge fan of NL in the mix. Preferred over White Widow. That giggle is a specimen! You should have a great stash soon.
BTW, tobe is getting up and running again, with his OA projects. Keep ya apprised.

Thats great to hear :headbang: ,,tell him to stick a packet down for me :thumbsup:

so i given them a flower trim, these have really motored along ,, i struggling to keep them happy in the size of pot they in ,

DSCF2552.JPG
DSCF2554.JPG
DSCF2556.JPG
DSCF2557.JPG

remember the girls i potted up and they stunted ,,i potted them down and the just dived into flower..we under day 40 :smoking:

DSCF2559.JPG
DSCF2561.JPG

Thats great to hear :headbang: ,,tell him to stick a packet down for me :thumbsup:

so i given them a flower trim, these have really motored along ,, i struggling to keep them happy in the size of pot they in ,

View attachment 1388171View attachment 1388172View attachment 1388173View attachment 1388174

remember the girls i potted up and they stunted ,,i potted them down and the just dived into flower..we under day 40 :smoking:

View attachment 1388175View attachment 1388176
The “stunted” ladies look amazing! Should be all bud. Skills!!! You are on tobe’s list. Should be up and running soon.

The “stunted” ladies look amazing! Should be all bud. Skills!!! You are on tobe’s list. Should be up and running soon.

That's great news,

So we at week 6,,,fun time for a grow, I got some early finishers by the looks of it and the girls I got me eye on are looking good,,,

Just a couple pics of full tent,, will start to update more ofton on individual girls,,,

Moved the lights to the full spread position, and on 100% but cut down too 18 hours daily

Feeds still fishmix with Oldtimers bloom and pk
IMG_20211121_193609.jpg
IMG_20211121_193621.jpg

That's great news,

So we at week 6,,,fun time for a grow, I got some early finishers by the looks of it and the girls I got me eye on are looking good,,,

Just a couple pics of full tent,, will start to update more ofton on individual girls,,,

Moved the lights to the full spread position, and on 100% but cut down too 18 hours daily

Feeds still fishmix with Oldtimers bloom and pk View attachment 1389625View attachment 1389626
Packed house!!!:woohoo: You selecting for speed? Plants are a nice size, manageable but still substantial.:size::growing:

Packed house!!!:woohoo: You selecting for speed? Plants are a nice size, manageable but still substantial.:size::growing:

Thats a big question ,in general i allways select with the quickest in regards to males so long as they have the right other selection points,,,,now size is hard to set/gauge ,,,they are the size they are as they in 6ltr pots, the three below are what i was expecting and wanted to see,but we still dragged through some others out,,,i got a few projects ruining and one is for a super fast easy to grow compact girl

The top girl is a strange one,its got a look of the ff that came out first round except this one has naturally gone auto without any light regime change,,,i think if i had gone bigger pot or hydro she would be huge
DSCF2564.JPG

This is my fav
DSCF2565.JPG
DSCF2566.JPG
DSCF2567.JPG

Back