Indoor Dragons under a Martian sky : Mars Hydro FC-E 4800 4 x 4

Thats a big question ,in general i allways select with the quickest in regards to males so long as they have the right other selection points,,,,now size is hard to set/gauge ,,,they are the size they are as they in 6ltr pots, the three below are what i was expecting and wanted to see,but we still dragged through some others out,,,i got a few projects ruining and one is for a super fast easy to grow compact girl

The top girl is a strange one,its got a look of the ff that came out first round except this one has naturally gone auto without any light regime change,,,i think if i had gone bigger pot or hydro she would be huge
View attachment 1389817
This is my fav
View attachment 1389818View attachment 1389819View attachment 1389820
They are all special for different reasons…just like our kids. See what you mean about your favorite though. She is concentrating her energy on fewer, more substantial colas. Great project!!
Sitting on some Black Dragons and thinking about a pairing.

Stupid question..id love to run some dragon line again after alf5..where can I get seeds?
The only commercially available dragons are through gnome automatics (JEM, Alf5, Anvil, CMD and Bobby’s Widow ) and from Stone. Autoflower Portal (Stone Dragon, Black Stone, etc.)

Sitting on some Black Dragons and thinking about a pairing.

i was meant to be finding my own dragon ,but i loving just looking through everything that pops out :biggrin:

Hi @hairyman
Nice new setup looks solid , your plants looking great my friend good job.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Great to see you pal,,,i see you doing some micro pot breeding:toke: bad picture but i got about 24 to set off,,,,give me a shout when you have any OA going live

DSCF2581.JPG

The only commercially available dragons are through gnome automatics (JEM, Alf5, Anvil, CMD and Bobby’s Widow ) and from Stone. Autoflower Portal (Stone Dragon, Black Stone, etc.)

Stupid question..id love to run some dragon line again after alf5..where can I get seeds?

Ty BCBudlady:toke:,,,i was going to say oldsageseeds stocked anvil etc but i just looked and zero

so we at day 49 ,,struggling with the bigger girl,, she just too big for a 6ltr soil pot but we will get to the end ,,feeds ..old timers bloom, pk, and fish mix and i just gave a dose of bud candy ,,they need a another trim but thats about it ,,got the downsized girls sitting in the corners ,,full house:smoking:

DSCF2572.JPG
DSCF2570.JPG

i should really take them two lower sides off this girl ,,but i cant bring me self to do it :biggrin:
DSCF2576.JPG
DSCF2573.JPG
DSCF2577.JPG
DSCF2582.JPG
DSCF2580.JPG

Last edited:
i was meant to be finding my own dragon ,but i loving just looking through everything that pops out :biggrin:

Great to see you pal,,,i see you doing some micro pot breeding:toke: bad picture but i got about 24 to set off

View attachment 1391715

Ty BCBudlady:toke:,,,i was going to say oldsageseeds stocked anvil etc but i just looked and zero

so we at day 49 ,,struggling with the bigger girl,, she just too big for a 6ltr soil pot but we will get to the end ,,feeds ..old timers bloom, pk, and fish mix and i just gave a dose of bud candy ,,they need a another trim but thats about it ,,got the downsized girls sitting in the corners ,,full house:smoking:

View attachment 1391710View attachment 1391711
i should really take them two lower sides off this girl ,,but i cant bring me self to do it :biggrin:
View attachment 1391712View attachment 1391713View attachment 1391714View attachment 1391717View attachment 1391718
Stacking beautifully. Some narrow leaf ladies on the home stretch.

Back