Sweet Seeds DubV's Sweet seed photo runs

Harvest Update TaNg's Thang The psicodelicia fell last night and she was quite a sticky girl. Should come in around 3 zips or so. Enjoy my friends
smoke%20out.gif

Day 108/66 Psicodelicia

Last edited:
Damn, bro. Looks like you would need a steak knife to get into one of those solid nugs. Awesome work as always - let's pretend that rep works & I just gave you max points. :grin:

Sweet haul bro :Sharing One::peace:

Nice job dub I enjoy watching your grows your nugs always come out so solid, that picture looks like a pile of lil hand grenades :dance2:

:thumbs:Nice one Dub! wish i could rep you for it. cant wait to see the blue dream all finished! :Sharing One:awesome pics too! :peace:

Damn, bro. Looks like you would need a steak knife to get into one of those solid nugs. Awesome work as always - let's pretend that rep works & I just gave you max points. :grin:

Thanks my brother and no worry on the rep :pighug: Its about sharing my grows with my family, not about seeing how long my rep bar can get anyway :coffee2: Much love
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Sweet haul bro :Sharing One::peace:

Hope all is well with you and yours my friend :coffee2: Much love my brother
big%20hug.gif

Nice job dub I enjoy watching your grows your nugs always come out so solid, that picture looks like a pile of lil hand grenades :dance2:

Thanks my brothers :pighug: My switch to connoisseur in bloom has yielded much better density in the last 3 grows for sure. Getting about a 30% return off of wet weight instead of 20% with standard AN bloom nutes :d5:
:thumbs:Nice one Dub! wish i could rep you for it. cant wait to see the blue dream all finished! :Sharing One:awesome pics too! :peace:

Thanks my brother :pighug: The blue dream in my other thread comes down next week my friend
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Back