Sweet Seeds Yozhik's First Grow: Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarine, Devil Cream and Killer Kush

Of all the kit I purchased for this virgin grow, THIS is the one which has brought the most peace of mind, and the one I am most thankful for;

542ad34fa4a00.jpg

It's a simple digital temperature controller, with 2 relay switches - one for heat, one for cooling.
I have 2 x 120w tube heaters as the heating device and the extraction fan as the cooling.

The tent temperature [TT] is set at 26 C, with cooling set to kick in at TT +1 C and heating to turn at at TT -2 C.
This results in the environment being perfectly regulated to keep temps between 24 - 27 C.
Hysteresis can be set tighter or wider - it's up to you.

Great piece of kit.
No temperature related stress.
Ive got these things dangling all over the place, handy for monitoring temperatures top, bottom, canopy etc;
Agree with you 100%....respect

Shiny shiny shiny......ps is your avatar available with bbq sauce....nom nom nom

DAY 58 - [morning of]:

Temperatures: ... Ambient Room 24 ℃ [+/- 4 ℃]
Humidity RH%: ... 45 [+/- 5%]
Lighting: ... 4 x 600w HPS
Schedule: ... 20/4

Feeding: ... water only
Water pH: ... 6.5

FLUSHING PERIOD

I think the girls have just had the Last Supper.
With the Big Chop scheduled for this weekend, they wouldn't be due for feeding until Friday evening, but that seems redundant. When the lights go off Friday night, they're staying off. The tent will be thrown into darkness for an extended time, and the girls pulled out one at a time for trimming and harvesting.

So this could very well be the final 'in tent' photo shoot.

Devil Cream 1 will be the first one to meet the hairdresser, followed by her fairer skinned sister.
Cream Mandarine and Cream Caramel 1 will probably be next in line.
Those 4 seem the most in need of cutting and bagging.

After that, it will be pretty much ad hoc, although I might have a special ceremony for my favourite girl, the Killer Kush 3.
Not that I think she'll be the biggest yielder - it's just ... I don't know ... I just have a soft spot for her compact looks, her abundant bud laden canopy, and her no complaining demeanour. She's been an absolute joy to grow - actually, ALL of these Sweet Seeds have been.

In terms of yield - I have NO CLUE.
First grow = no experience at yield weights.
If anyone wants to take a guess, for fun ... please do!

My goal was always to average 2 zips per plant, across the whole tent.
I am feeling optimistic ...

Kappa Mu

4RZnUyt.jpg

Cream Caramel #1
afuGTQA.jpg

Ye9pT5A.jpg

iP6z7HA.jpg

Cream Caramel #2
jDWWn34.jpg

WCvgdXS.jpg

Cream Caramel #3
doGTyMG.jpg

pA4TJDN.jpg

Cream Mandarine #2
ef4VLHL.jpg

Delta Kappa

z4mVBNi.jpg

Devil Cream #1
HDUih6U.jpg

TIML8mb.jpg

Devil Cream #3
OdWbi1A.jpg

ghb0rPk.jpg

Killer Kush #1
5FBxBio.jpg

bu6CKpi.jpg

Killer Kush #2
mPI5iXA.jpg

qJ5btTN.jpg

Killer Kush #3
rD0hxrj.jpg

yyUevAx.jpg

VTPZUQZ.jpg
Just sat n read through ure first grow bro and u have a real talent there those killer kush buds are phat

Just sat n read through ure first grow bro and u have a real talent there those killer kush buds are phat

Killer Kush was amazing.
I know I said it in one of the posts, but for the first time grower, they gave real confidence.
One day, I'll do them again - for sure.

Killer Kush was amazing.
I know I said it in one of the posts, but for the first time grower, they gave real confidence.
One day, I'll do them again - for sure.
After looking at this journal there on mywish list lol

They definitely benefit from LST.
Need to open them up and those lower sites will rise to the top!
I'm going to lst this time around thanks for thehelp with the link it helped alot gave me a good idea how to go about it I'm going Tolstoy from next week as she's gaining good size u should stop in and let me know what u think can't wait for ure next grow I love to read ure journals there wicked

Back