Dutch Passion Dutch Passion 2021 Grow & Show

BedroomGardener update#7
Auto Skywalker Haze - Day 37 (Week 5.2)

First pistels turning from white to brown this week, only a few, but enough to know we're maturing quickly. I have ran into a little def, and lightening of the fan leaves. It built up really quickly, but I feel I've got a handle on it now. Skywalker is in the tent on her own for the moment, so will probably tie her back a little to let more light to the centre.

full

full

full

Dank Nuggets update#4
Update 2
Skywalker haze day 22
Definitely got a more indica looking pheno here think she’s gonna be as wide as tall. All seems to be ok she’s just cruzin slow at mo.
3938A8F6-4F55-495D-9CB7-EB3C3F325D98.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A non-official midweek update

I'm supposed to be putting another lady in here but I think I've under estimated the XXL nature of the Kerosene genetics. It's lights out for them right now and it's 29C.....day 34 for these two now. Betty on the left has some calmag issues caused by very low ph. For some reason my tap water was coming out last week at 5.4 without me knowing, by the time I've added a splash of lemon juice it was 4.8 :doh: All rectified now so hopefully no long term damage.

day34.jpg

AutoBobje update#15
A non-official midweek update

I'm supposed to be putting another lady in here but I think I've under estimated the XXL nature of the Kerosene genetics. It's lights out for them right now and it's 29C.....day 34 for these two now. Betty on the left has some calmag issues caused by very low ph. For some reason my tap water was coming out last week at 5.4 without me knowing, by the time I've added a splash of lemon juice it was 4.8 :doh: All rectified now so hopefully no long term damage.

View attachment 1345932
They are tough plants bro and can take a bump now and then. They'll recover fine :thumbsup:
My greenhouse is popping with action. Everything is bearing fruit. Even my Mokums Tulip is glistening in the sun...
20210721_202029_small.jpg

20210721_202100_small.jpg

20210721_202120_small.jpg

Regards,

B

RustyStarbuck72 update#7
Update something or other... I'm not showing in the threadmarks at all so I'm lost lol. Should I be doing my own?
Anyway day 28
A week of stupid res and tent temps have stalled her out poor thing... A quality bit of rusty luck changing to Dwc just in time for a heatwave...
She's just started flowering and she's small but I will see her through as she might stretch.
The DWC bit is surprisingly easy now I got my head in it.. No major nute stunts still.. Ph and ec go In the right direction each res change so kerp plodding on and see what happens
IMG_20210721_071933.jpg

Update no 5 both my girls are at day 40 the girl on the left is the super soil and i had problems with her i just think she was hungry as shes meant to be water only so i topped her pot up with fresh eco life soil and it has got her a little bit more colour also her coco sister is loving life and im starting her on flower food today
20210722_164102.jpg
20210722_164059.jpg
20210722_164044.jpg
20210722_164039.jpg

Back