Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Highest yields list

Going to do a repeat this summer! Still need to break the 1 pound barrier!

Great!! Same here...running another AU this summer...hopefully this round she will have no mold! Got to get some silica to try this season as mold reduction. Good luck on the 1lb breakthrough!

Hey everyone!! There is still a lot of entries with no weights in them!! If you have ANY weights even a few ounces with a pic post 'em up...the list has to start somewhere!!

Is there anyone out there with high speed internet, that wants to help me surf some old journals and make a tag list for guys with large looking plants?

Hey everyone!! There is still a lot of entries with no weights in them!! If you have ANY weights even a few ounces with a pic post 'em up...the list has to start somewhere!!

Is there anyone out there with high speed internet, that wants to help me surf some old journals and make a tag list for guys with large looking plants?
@TaNg has definitely grown some big plants... @seymour-buds as well.

@TaNg has definitely grown some big plants... @seymour-buds as well.

Hey thanks bud!! I was hoping we would hear from tang, and good call on seymour..hope he can swing by and add to the list! I dropped into a bunch of reviews and asked some to stop by and post.
If not...can I easily copy a pic and post it on this thread from another thread??

Interested in folks getting monster yeilds using organics ,does it happen?

Interested in folks getting monster yeilds using organics ,does it happen?

This thread is kind of evolving from what I originally intended into an effort to eventually make a mass review like we talked about in the pms dank. I would like to compile more information from all of the guys on the list once they fill in. Not super intense details but more like

Yield
Medium
Light
Nutes
Finish Time
Taste
Smell
Potency
Any Runts?

Just a quick compiled grow review, that would give information from varied sources.

I don't believe half the dry yields I see posted.

Edit :- to clarify, I don't mean just here I mean every forum I visit.

Last edited:
I don't believe half the dry yields I see posted.

That's quite understandable...... Perhaps if you got out of the endless groove..... 15 l Airpot, lightmix, AN nutes, GN light..... Broaden your horizons..... Get some experience..... Step up your growing skills!.... Lol

Btw, any particular reason you stopped posting yields in your showcase grows.....

Back