Dragon Meds duurty dragon smoke reports

Mooi gute. I want you to succeed.

thanks for the kind words sir... :) i am hoping this pot growing group (afn'ers) will lead the world in auto flowers... it all starts with a small movement ;)

We shall. Hell. Lol. We have to. We got guys like mcgregor makin five foot autos. Lbh.s haze. Wiz.s color a plenty. The list goes on and on... there is so much knowledge o this site it is overwhelming smetimes...

Sent from my p7901a using Tapatalk

IMO Durty Dragon should be pretty good for most crosses. Right now I have and ibl female that is due for chopping about the 3rd or so. I got a nice male although it didn't quite produce as much pollen as I would have thought it should have. It was still more than enough to hit the dd female, a bomb seeds berry bomb, a bud or so on a super black afghan heavy mi5, a snowryder, and an onyx. my first one shows some very dark purple to the buds so it should be a good cross for querkle, or any strain where color is key. I wish now that I've seen mossys post as to the ingredients that I had some de sjamaan purple widow. They should match up pretty well and add some yield while keeping the same hues...oh well ill wait till next round.

@hitman_64 how was the purple widow? i thought bout growing them outdoors one year but didnt know the germ rate and budding cylce of em

I haven't tried those but I have a couple other De Sjamaan strains and they've done well. The purpple widow cross should be extremely stable by now so getting pretty consistent results should be easy for most. Duurty has very few leaves and pw would have a lot. So the ideal cross would favor the dragon and just borrowing some yield from the pw. The sativas should keep the effects pretty much the same although ill smoke some before saying that out loud a second time. Don't question De Sjamaan genetics though. Ingemar knows what he's doing.

never really questioned the genetics .. it was a question about the germ rate of the seeds.. i have heard 50/50 but ya never know till ya try things ya self

Back