Dragon Meds duurty dragon smoke reports

M

micro.grower

i am sorta wondering the same thing gibelossa was wondering about ye ol' jems... has anyone grown out and smoked any of the duurty dragons yet? i know they are in their infancy in a sense, but now i am wondering what would make for a better cross with the querkle... hummm... always pondering on what to do next in my growing education... any info i can get on these dd's will be much appreciated.. thanks guys...

just a thought, wiz, i think with all these dragons flying about, maybe you should make a thread for them like the purple jem thread... simply an idea... :D

I like the Duurty Ds for the querkle! That would probably be some pretty weed...:drool:

JM has some drying not far away
then me :)

just a thought, wiz, i think with all these dragons flying about, maybe you
should make a thread for them like the purple jem thread... simply an idea...
:D

Just put them in the JEM comp thread..we have extended it to all crosses sold by AFN..:thumbs:

Duurty Should be the more Sati..Double the more Indy..

Duurty has ALF#3 and Deep Chunk..going Red I would say she has a big lump of Columbian red..and a touch of skunk#1..

Double has a White Russian extra..then Black Dragon BX in...:wiz:

Ooo. Black dragon... yummy... will do. The results of my four seed party cup run will decide the flowering father. Depending on a few things...

Sent from my jedi mind powers using Tapatalk

Forgot to ask... what has been color ratio of the durrty's? The sativa dominance may be a benefactor to the cross...

Sent from my jedi mind powers using Tapatalk

id say atleast a purple color on buds my other DD is trying to get leaves to change

when looking at DD it has a dark blacky purple color in reallife:D

thats pretty much what im looking for... i may end up breeding a cross with the duurty after all... one querkle x jem & one querkle x duurty... get those two stabilized... then breed the two newly created autos.... hmmmm... lol.. all the possibilities.... thanks greiver....

Keep going with your breeding. The more that do it the faster we will move forward as a pot growing group. Total good luck to your project.

thats pretty much what im looking for... i may end up breeding a cross with the duurty after all... one querkle x jem & one querkle x duurty... get those two stabilized... then breed the two newly created autos.... hmmmm... lol.. all the possibilities.... thanks greiver....

thanks for the kind words sir... :) i am hoping this pot growing group (afn'ers) will lead the world in auto flowers... it all starts with a small movement ;)

Back