SeedBank :

Dragon Master's Seedbank

Strain:

Falkor Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

Promix soil

Nutes:

GH series, Liquid Kharma, Calmg, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Overdrive.

Light (kind and schedule):

Blackstar 240W ---- 20 on/4 off

From seed to harvest date: 70 days

Dry Yield: 15 grams ( she was stunted)

High/Effect Duration:

After 2 hits I was stoned:dance2:. (potent)

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Bag appeal is on point. Many red hairs, frosty as all could be (very sticky stuff) nice green in color and very easy to trim up. Much more buds than leaf.

THE GROWTH: ****

Well I am not sure on the full potential of this strain, she stunted on me, think I should have tiered her a little earlier:D. She was very good on the nutes, she was getting half strength for the whole grow, and showed just tiny nute burn on the tips of the leaves. Not enough for me to be worried about lowering it. She will be an easy one to grow, just be sure to watch the time she stays in the cup, if that is the route you grow.:dance:

THE SMELL: ****

This one is a bit hard for me, I don't have the best nose:shrug:. It smells very piney with almost a cheese flavor:D

THE SMOKE: ****

Very smooth going in with a sweet flavor, on the holding of the breath, you can feel it expanding in your lungs, and on the exhale it has a nice diesel flavor to mestylez rasta smoke.

THE HIGH: *****

High lasts around 3 hours easy. :thumbs: Potent. I like:grat:. I took her down at 70 days, with the majority of the trichs cloudy. She is a very heady high, makes my time at work fly by. Which is what I need in my life, ya know:crying:. I seem to get a lot done around the house and outside, very active smoke, along with a day dreamy high. If you don't pay attention, someone might be talking to you and you might not even know itStones slap just ask my girl:roflcry: I like the fact that at 10 weeks I can get the smoke I like.stylez rasta smoke

My only complaint is on my end, with me stuntin herCool: . Will for sure be growing this out again, in the near future. Falkor Dragon Riding the Dragon

Cheers stylez..Plus Rep Bro...:clap::clap::clap:..it is the smoke reports I Love Best you know..

All the more Special as Falkor Dragon is a Granchild...:wiz:..Love to See the Granchildren doing Well..

High lasts around 3 hours easy. :thumbs: Potent. I like:grat:

:D..Sounds like My kinda Girl...stylez rasta smoke

Hop digity...max repped bortha!!...thank you my friend!!..High 5..:smokebuds:

stylez rasta smokethanks for the write up Stylez Hop digityCan't wait to pop some now !.Few days & i should be good to go :smokebuds::slap:

Max rep for the smoke report bro...:slap:

Back