Fast Buds Fast Buds Spring 2022 Grow & Show

@Jackson
@Luketheduke
@pop22
@Randar

I want to verify that you never received delivery of your seeds? I f you got them too late please post in the new Fast Buds G&S.

@AJrexxx I need Harvest and bud pictures please.

@Green Hornet @Rasterman I need bud pictures please.

If I missed any of these please give me the post numbers :toke:

This G&S is officially over except @MrAutoGrower and @nizmoKush And @MR magoo I will continue to log your finish.

Never received mine. :frowny:

@Jackson
@Luketheduke
@pop22
@Randar

I want to verify that you never received delivery of your seeds? I f you got them too late please post in the new Fast Buds G&S.

This G&S is officially over except @MrAutoGrower and @nizmoKush And @MR magoo I will continue to log your finish.
Rasterman, post: 2574544

I had some people over and everyone loved the Gorilla Punch. I kept them small in stature, but they still produce large solid sticky potent nugs. Strong sativa smoke :thumbsup:
Pile of Fast Buds Gorilla Punch auto.JPG
Fast Buds Gorilla Punch auto.JPG

Fast Buds Blueberry auto turned out with solid sticky large buds also. Sorry on the final weight I had a bunch of smokers over and they went to town on the Fast Buds before I weighed them but anywho the smoke is fantastic Thank You Fast Buds :toke:
Fast Buds Blueberry auto.JPG

Never got them!

@Jackson
@Luketheduke
@pop22
@Randar

I'm running a little behind, But am getting ready to pop one of the new ones in a 5 gallon autopot. I've got one that's taking longer than expected to finish up, But I'm going to shove her back in the corner so I can start a new one. I'll update with pics and info as soon as I pop this one.

My bad on the hold up @Mañ'O'Green

She’s been drying six days and almost dry. Will post pictures in an hour or so. Definitely my most trichome packed girl so far. No need for flash to see the trichomes. She shines like diamonds under the naked eye, including most of the branches the buds are on. Insane!

She’s still drying, 8 days in. Most likely be dry enough on day 9 or 10. Was just eager to share this with ya’ll haha

This is just a sample for myself to smoke. I didn’t trim her up properly, just a quick one to make a joint with. This is her with no flash haha crazy shineyy! Very good strain.

@Mañ'O'Green please don’t use this for my grow and show picture, I have some nice buds drying that I’d like to use as grow and show voting pic. Cheers matey!

26FFBA96-8645-45C4-B5D0-8F603D736F69.jpeg

Week 5 day 5
Purple lemonade did a big stretch and than started popping out her nice beautiful purple bud sites and leaves on top starting and not so many branch’s sadly but the purple punch is now slowly doing her thing and both fully now showing sex and living happy they are currently in tent during day 82f and humidity about 62%.
8C098980-61B3-4E8F-A9EA-75B2677143A2.jpeg
0A9FBC4B-AE49-41D4-A553-B960133EDB16.jpeg
1F57B949-8082-4633-B88F-A7CFC87FD032.jpeg
A40FF089-22C5-4A05-BF96-67BC2BACB875.jpeg
329AE963-5FFE-4995-B4DD-97A28A2BEB59.jpeg

Back