Old Reviews Fox Farm Cultivation Nation Seventy Thirty coco perlite mix

Day 41. They're monsters compared to my other 2 grows. They definitely fill out the whole 4x4. I'm thinking my next run just go 4 plants instead of 6 and see how well I do. Preflower is here and they seem to be done stretching, so hopefully some fat dense colas are on the horizon.
20220909_213232.jpg

They're into flower now and growing strong. I've had to defoliate to keep humidity in range on the VPD chart, even running fans and a dehumidifier. It has been humid but there's so much vegetation it's been a battle keeping it in range. They're going well, and now on the bloom nutes. I decided on Mega Crop as my next nutrient line to try. Nothing at all wrong with Lotus, but I wanna see how well I do with the Mega Crop 2 part.
20220916_153234.jpg
20220916_152912.jpg

I've now got my light the absolute highest I can possibly get it. They're big girls and they seem to be thriving. The stretch got them way too close to the light so I had to get creative and max out the height. So far, I haven't had one issue with this coco perlite mix and I even started another run of 3 Roadkill Auto and a Hindu Kush auto in my small tent with the rest I had. Honestly, if this stuff is local and available, I would use it.
20220922_172053.jpg
20220922_172045.jpg
20220922_172038.jpg

These girls are really starting to bloom. I'm definitely happy with this grow medium and I'll definitely be using it again. Very easy to use and no issues whatsoever.
Screenshot_20220930_103926.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_103940.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_104029.jpg

Coco is fantastic isn't it? The plants just get massive so easily. I've run into the height issue as well. I did find that those nice mounting rings on the MH light can be zip tied to the upper cross poles for that last couple inches of height if needed. I have 4 rope hangers and can pull them all the way up, which it looks like you've already done. Also if you move the driver off the top of the light you gain a little more there.

In any case - wicked job on those! Looks wild in there.

Coco is fantastic isn't it? The plants just get massive so easily. I've run into the height issue as well. I did find that those nice mounting rings on the MH light can be zip tied to the upper cross poles for that last couple inches of height if needed. I have 4 rope hangers and can pull them all the way up, which it looks like you've already done. Also if you move the driver off the top of the light you gain a little more there.

In any case - wicked job on those! Looks wild in there.
For my 3rd ever run I'm definitely impressed. Coco is amazing, I'm feeding 4x a day and they're doing amazing. It's tighter with these 6 than it was running 9 in soil. My next run will be 4 autos that I've already got going, and I feel like that's where I need to be. 4 should give me enough space without the overcrowding and having to fight humidity. I've got a Hindu Kush Auto and 3 Roadkill Autos from Gas Reaper going in the small tent.
Screenshot_20220930_130506.jpg
Screenshot_20220930_130521.jpg

These ladies are FLYING. Getting used to coco has been a breeze. I haven't had any issues at all with this Seventy Thirty medium and there's absolutely a difference in cola size compared to my soil grows. Honestly the smell these Scarlet Sunset autos are putting off is incredible. The wedding Cakes are pungent as well, but nowhere near as strong. I didn't get the potent smells like this from soil. I would highly recommend this medium for new to coco growers. Day 69 above soil. Nice.
20221008_113703.jpg
20221008_113657.jpg
20221008_113633.jpg

Back