Old Reviews Fox Farm Cultivation Nation Seventy Thirty coco perlite mix

One Scarlet Sunset is 7 days drying now, another few to go. I made a couple box setups to dry in and they're working well. I have a hygrometer in there, and one checking outside temp and humidity.
The others are still going, 84 days now. Still have nothing but great things to say about this grow medium.
20221022_081359.jpg
20221022_081543.jpg

All are chopped, Scarlet Sunset (top left) and Wedding Cake autos (bottom left) are dried and now in Grove bags. Chem D is in brown bags drying.

With this grow medium I definitely got more grade A buds, and they are frosty as hell. I didn't have an issue with it at all. Runoff was in range, no PH issues, no gnats or any problems. It's a solid coco medium. I would run it without hesitation if it's what you can get locally. Big fan of it and how easy to use it was.

This is my first run brown bagging, and I sampled some of the Scarlet Sunset after a 5 day dry, bit of burping, and about 5 days curing. So 2 weeks off the plant... Flavor was beautiful and much better than my other grows at that mark. 

Attachments

• Picsart_22-11-05_07-30-17-486.jpg
    Picsart_22-11-05_07-30-17-486.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 27
Back