Indoor Frank does it again….

Yeah, I was thinking the same…. But I’m going to let her finish, just to try the bud. I’m Fookin curious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :d5: :pass:
Hats off to you mate. 👏
I have done the same in the past just to try the buds.
I have a small test grow with the white x ultimate and its showing similar symptoms of small plant syndrome. I loaded the soil with nutes and gave them far to much light. 3ltr pots SOG and they are only 12" tall . Sorry for the inconvenience on that seed mate .

Hats off to you mate. 👏
I have done the same in the past just to try the buds.
I have a small test grow with the white x ultimate and its showing similar symptoms of small plant syndrome. I loaded the soil with nutes and gave them far to much light. 3ltr pots SOG and they are only 12" tall . Sorry for the inconvenience on that seed mate .
Don’t even worry about it my friend…. I’m just happy to have the opportunity to grow them…

Not positive what her issue is….although the other seed was wonky from the start, too.

:pass:

Don’t even worry about it my friend…. I’m just happy to have the opportunity to grow them…

Not positive what her issue is….although the other seed was wonky from the start, too.

:pass:
Thanks mate , I do worry and wonder every time a grower tries my seeds if it will go ok. The more info I get from growers helps me determine the future of a strain .
Thanks again mate for using your time on my seeds . Massive thanks 😊 🙏

You've got some towers starting in there :growing:
Oh yes, both Tangie and Root Beer Float have become Christmas trees, and Go Go is right behind them, but a more uniform canopy.. :pass:

seem to remember you saying you squish almost everything these days..
Yes, although I hold a little stash back for occasional joints, nostalgia and what not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In reality, I would rather store rosin than flower. It keeps really well..

that finish a foot or more apart from the light, in terms of harvest/final use?
I do a staggered harvest on most plants….taking tops first then letting the lower canopy finish for a few weeks. This allows time for them to fatten up, and finish maturing…. Plus it breaks up the harvest into more manageable pieces. Also, it will allow me to space things apart enough for the time needed in the cannatrol…:pass:

Otherwise, I don’t separate tops from lowers for squishing. They go into the bags together for squishing, if that’s what I grab.

allow me to space things apart enough for the time needed in the cannatrol…
Ah, forgot that you're using the fancy wine fridge robot :cheers:. Doesn't that droid hold 4-5lbs a round? You're going to have to start donating to the locals soon :smokeout:
into the bags together for squishing, if that’s what I grab.
Interesting...I thought folks were weird about only squishing particular stuff. Good to know for perspective :toke:

Strawburied Kush putting on some frost
IMG_1785.jpeg
IMG_1786.jpeg

Stone Dragon
IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

Go Go
IMG_1789.jpeg

Tangie
IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1791.jpeg

Root Beer Float