Indoor Frank does it againā€¦.

Sorry to see the white hasn't performed mate. I hope this hasn't hindered anything planned. A sensitive strain it seems to be in different grow settings.
I do appreciate the time and effort put in to my seeds mate. The rest of the plants look fantastic šŸ˜

Excellent perpetual grow frank. Keeping em all
happy. Tangie and RBF are massive flower factories. The little stunted girl will probably produce the best smoke!
Haha that was my theory in keeping herā€¦.. the lowest yielders are usually the dankest :doh::rofl: my luck, Iā€™m growing the best smoke Iā€™ve ever had in that little girl :rofl::rofl::pass:

Sorry to see the white hasn't performed mate. I hope this hasn't hindered anything planned. A sensitive strain it seems to be in different grow settings.
I do appreciate the time and effort put in to my seeds mate. The rest of the plants look fantastic šŸ˜
Havenā€™t hindered a thing my friend :d5::pass: I appreciate the opportunity to grow out your beans, so thank you for that :bump:

IMG_1892.jpeg

Sawney Whiteā€™s single cola is loaded with frost
IMG_1893.jpeg

Sawney Reeker
IMG_1894.jpeg

Stone Dragon 2ā€¦.
IMG_1895.jpeg
IMG_1896.jpeg
IMG_1897.jpeg

I took Stone Dragon tops today, day 65. The trichomes were mostly cloudy, no amber. I wanted to see how her early cut effects are. Iā€™ll let the rest amber up a bit for comparisonā€¦

After her defilingā€¦
IMG_1910.jpeg

Trimmed and into the Cannatrol, on default settingsā€¦
IMG_1906.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg
IMG_1909.jpeg

Am I crazy or did that thing multiply? :doh::nono::dizzy::worship:
Oh yeah, I got anotherā€¦.. did I neglect to mention? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I really like storing bud in there, in paper bagsā€¦. Keeps them perfect!! I also store rosin in thereā€¦.but itā€™s just a cool place for storage.

Oh yeah, I got anotherā€¦.. did I neglect to mention? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I really like storing bud in there, in paper bagsā€¦. Keeps them perfect!! I also store rosin in thereā€¦.but itā€™s just a cool place for storage.

Maybe you did maybe you didnā€™t maybe I neglected to pay attention guess that speaks in whether they are worth it :toke::worship:

Back