Dragon Meds Golden Dragon CBD

That sucks bud, I know that you will get them going again

That sucks bud, I know that you will get them going again

I'm actually thinking about hitting some Fast Buds beans with Dragon dust before I come back to this project....

And I want to do a SD seed run as I am mighty low , and they are getting old...

You said there aren't many balls on here.... I might have to change that in about 3 months....

:hookah:

I'm actually thinking about hitting some Fast Buds beans with Dragon dust before I come back to this project....

And I want to do a SD seed run as I am mighty low , and they are getting old...

You said there aren't many balls on here.... I might have to change that in about 3 months....

:hookah:
Which FB were you thinking about hitting with the dragon dust?

Which FB were you thinking about hitting with the dragon dust?

20181118_135456.jpg

I just got some oldies but goodies to make hash... I also picked up some Skywalker.... I am thinking about documenting an open pollination as my last run before I go traveling next summer....

:gary:

View attachment 975380

I just got some oldies but goodies to make hash... I also picked up some Skywalker.... I am thinking about documenting an open pollination as my last run before I go traveling next summer....

:gary:
Those will be a nice crew to be dusted! I was thinking about using one of their sativas, Mexican airlines or tangie to put some old school Mexican pollen. Got several to choose from. Would like to get them to auto

Back