Dragon Meds Golden Dragon CBD

55 is tall! Daym, do you lst them?

I was stoned when I typed that... it should have been 35 inches, not 55

:crying::cheers::crying:

But no, I do not lst.... I do building grows, and I defol. That white area is my "public" area and I can do up to 10 footers there.

I prefer plants that are in the 5 - 6 foot range though myself.... I'm too lazy anymore to break out my side and under lighting equipment, and with 6 foot and above that is a must indoors or you get a ton of fluff

:pass:

:hookah:

I was stoned when I typed that... it should have been 35 inches, not 55
Nooo, you were stoned! :rofl:

10 foot head room gives you plenty of options. I see how too tall could be a problem. Shorter and dense is good in my book

Well, might as well document this grow here since there is a Dragon section...

Been working on several breeder boards and created a few things here and there over the years and recently finished a new seed run.

(Ketama Gold x Duurty Dragon) X (Stone Dragon x Critical Auto CBD)

= Golden Dragon CBD

Just dropped some fresh beans, will rotate some fems into my public grow area as they are separated out... pics will follow then.

So.... to be continued...

View attachment 966110
so cool to see ya Hash! I've been trip n on the CBD autos, this is gonna be good. I've been eye fucking your Ruby over on the Portal, wow, girl has size potential. Got seeds, thinking early start in window, trans to greenhouse @1 month into 10 gal soil, and boost away. If I can pull half or what you did I'll be satisfied!

Last edited:
so cool to see ya Hash! I've been trip n on the CBD autos, this is gonna be good. I've been eye fucking your Ruby over on the Portal, wow, girl has size potential. Got seeds, thinking early start in window, trans to greenhouse @1 month into 10 gal soil, and boost away. If I can pull half or what you did I'll be satisfied!

Hey Trail , good to see ya again !
:cheers::pass::cheers:

Ruby is a good one, she has the potential to break an lb. when pushed hard.

And the smoke is amazing if you take them long...

Black Fairy is another potential heavy weight that is also a heavy hitter... and so was GoldStone.

I've been playing with straight CBD for years, I actually prefer it separate from my thc products as it's easier to figure out medicinal dosage... but I have combined it in a few strains for fun.

:smokeout:

Peace
Hash

Hey Trail , good to see ya again !
:cheers::pass::cheers:

Ruby is a good one, she has the potential to break an lb. when pushed hard.

And the smoke is amazing if you take them long...

Black Fairy is another potential heavy weight that is also a heavy hitter... and so was GoldStone.

I've been playing with straight CBD for years, I actually prefer it separate from my thc products as it's easier to figure out medicinal dosage... but I have combined it in a few strains for fun.

:smokeout:

Peace
Hash
last two grows 1:2 CBD, my vape with the morning coffee, works great on my wear and tare. My goal is to grow enough for concentrates

THE CBD push is crazy right now. Lovin it.Also the low thc high cbd African stains may have high thcv that cures appetite. im curious to know if its in CBD strains.

THCV and THCVa are LOQ on every high CBD / low THC analysis I have ever dealt with

Peace
Hash

:redcard:

Ok... I scrapped these and will come back to them at some point.

Had a few muties, and then had a major stress event in my veg building and I didn't want a hermie popping up in flower.

:poof:

Last edited:
Back