Photoperiod Grand Daddy Purple - Bulk Seeds, ordered from Linda Seeds

This is after a lot of leafs been taken away. I
IMG_8662.jpeg
won’t do any major operations now, just pluck a leaf here and there.

IMG_8655.jpeg

And they are hungry those plants., will give them 2.2 in EC next watering.

Thank you buddy. I hope I did it right. :pass::toke:
So long as you dont kill them outright its always right, there are many, many, ways to grow this weed. your main concern will be ventilation and air flow once they start flowering heavily, Something you are going to have be very conscious of, every moment of every day... busy times ahead with that canopy. I am slightly envious it looks so good.

:baked:

We got almost twice the size/length since i made the switch to 12 hours of light fallowed by 12 hours of night.

IMG_8697.jpeg

Looks like they have some more growth to do as I don’t see any real flowers 🌺

Aaaaand I think i have to remove some more leafs in a day or two, I’m honestly to lazy to remove the lower parts and I also think that they can benefit from those leafs in the last stage of bloom to have more power produce bigger buds.

But I bit more cleaning needs to be done as these grows like weed. 🤭

"I’m honestly to lazy to remove the lower parts" :eek2:

The lower parts is where all the air will get moist, stagnant and humid and where you will "possibly" get the start of bad things happening, its easy to get the airflow across the top of the canopy, However you have to be brave with the defol and stay in active management mode to keep the flow going well enough in the lower area's, it would be a hell of shame to destroy such a great canopy and and all the effort so far with some kind kind of shitty mold/mildrew/leaf/bud rot.

This is the bane of a sog/scrog grower, BUT it does give you the chance to get up close and personal with all those ladies and its really worth the extra effort.

This is just my opinion of course, and worth nothing more than that, as you are the one on the ground and actively monitoring whats happening. Almost no light is getting past the 1st 2 sets of leafs, especially with such a perfect canopy absorbing every photon.

Edit; If close you the upper zippers of the tent and look into the lower area's you can see just how little light gets in, i also suggest a hydrometer somewhere around mid height to keep you aware of just how humid its getting in there.:baked:

Last edited:
"I’m honestly to lazy to remove the lower parts" :eek2:

The lower parts is where all the air will get moist, stagnant and humid and where you will "possibly" get the start of bad things happening, its easy to get the airflow across the top of the canopy, However you have to be brave with the defol and stay in active management mode to keep the flow going well enough in the lower area's, it would be a hell of shame to destroy such a great canopy and and all the effort so far with some kind kind of shitty mold/mildrew/leaf/bud rot.

This is the bane of a sog/scrog grower, BUT it does give you the chance to get up close and personal with all those ladies and its really worth the extra effort.

This is just my opinion of course, and worth nothing more than that, as you are the one on the ground and actively monitoring whats happening. Almost no light is getting past the 1st 2 sets of leafs, especially with such a perfect canopy absorbing every photon.

Edit; If close you the upper zippers of the tent and look into the lower area's you can see just how little light gets in, i also suggest a hydrometer somewhere around mid height to keep you aware of just how humid its getting in there.:baked:

Hi my friend.
Because of respect for you sir, I will clean/strip everything 15-20 cm from the bottom of the plants.
I’ll do it as you are serious and giving me a very good advice and explaining it for me and others who reads this, and that you do it from your heart. 💜

I don’t want to be to aggressive as I know it hurts the plants, and can hold them back a few days in worst case. So I will be gentle and do this correct. But believe me when I said that I was to lazy to do it, as I didn’t see the rush for it, but the sooner it gets done - the better.

There will be a couple of plants that don’t cut it, as they didn’t have it to compete with the others, but overall I would say she’s pretty easy to grow - except for the first weeks, as she is a bit sensitive. But I have noticed that there is plants in there that could get BIG if they had the space for themselves, indoor or outdoor.

I might take a cutting or two tomorrow and veg them until may and then plant them outside or if the meds are good keep her/them for further growing later on.

Back to the tent, I have 2 hygrometers and we are over 50% in RH…. We are in fact around 57-63%.
That will change as soon as they are done with the growth-phase and starting to get buds. Then I have to keep it under 50%, propably under 45 to be 💯% safe.

I’ll just visit Walmart and buy a bigger one if my dehumidifier isn’t enough to lower the moisture together with the fresh spring-air.

Thank you for pushing me, or giving me a push, I needed that. Reps coming🫡💚💜♥️

Hi my friend.
Because of respect for you sir, I will clean/strip everything 15-20 cm from the bottom of the plants.
I’ll do it as you are serious and giving me a very good advice and explaining it for me and others who reads this, and that you do it from your heart. 💜

I don’t want to be to aggressive as I know it hurts the plants, and can hold them back a few days in worst case. So I will be gentle and do this correct. But believe me when I said that I was to lazy to do it, as I didn’t see the rush for it, but the sooner it gets done - the better.

There will be a couple of plants that don’t cut it, as they didn’t have it to compete with the others, but overall I would say she’s pretty easy to grow - except for the first weeks, as she is a bit sensitive. But I have noticed that there is plants in there that could get BIG if they had the space for themselves, indoor or outdoor.

I might take a cutting or two tomorrow and veg them until may and then plant them outside or if the meds are good keep her/them for further growing later on.

Back to the tent, I have 2 hygrometers and we are over 50% in RH…. We are in fact around 57-63%.
That will change as soon as they are done with the growth-phase and starting to get buds. Then I have to keep it under 50%, propably under 45 to be 💯% safe.

I’ll just visit Walmart and buy a bigger one if my dehumidifier isn’t enough to lower the moisture together with the fresh spring-air.

Thank you for pushing me, or giving me a push, I needed that. Reps coming🫡💚💜♥️
I am quite sure you have everything in hand and will be diligent in your attention to detail.

Most of the growers on this site are far better than I at what they do, and they all give their idea's, experience, opinions, aid and information for free its one of the best open thread sites on the net as far as the people go, I think you will get a lot of great info here. in the mean time keep on doing what you are doing, its all looking great
No Thanks required.

I am quite sure you have everything in hand and will be diligent in your attention to detail.

Most of the growers on this site are far better than I at what they do, and they all give their idea's, experience, opinions, aid and information for free its one of the best open thread sites on the net as far as the people go, I think you will get a lot of great info here. in the mean time keep on doing what you are doing, its all looking great
No Thanks required.

Thank you, you know its required :toke:

IMG_8779.jpeg

IMG_8784.jpeg

IMG_8788.jpeg

They are doing pretty good and i have started to use BIG BUD by Advanced Nutrients as some of they have start to produce flowers.

Will do a final trimming today to let the slower flowering ones get more light so they can reach the top of the canopy.

Lights are in need of a raise and I’ve got a jungle of some great looking weed. I have fall in love with 1 plant so i have taking a cutting of her which seem to survive, it isn’t the biggest plant but she had the structure of tighter intermodal on the mainbranch - which could be good if i want to grow this strain again.

She will look amazing if grown out to her fullest potential.

I’ll let the updates come once in a while 🚀.

Back