Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Also had my first run in with the dreaded bud rot, I think I've been pretty lucky to avoid it for this long but with a plant this size I think it was inevitable... lost some nice tops but really compared to the overall yield it will be pretty negligible so not a big deal...

Jinx!
Experienced exactly the same 'dread' this week.

For this plant I used a drying rack for the first time instead of my usual paper bag method since this was much more practical with this much bud and made the staged harvest easier as well with the multi-level racks.

Double jinx!!
Are we reading from the same playbook?
Spooky!

Here are the pics from last Sunday, her final day before harvesting. I had spent a few hours stripping off the fan leaves to get her to this point... really wish I could have got her out of the tent for some better pics but obviously not a possibility... I've got over 60 pics to share though including all the trimmed buds so should be able to see just how epic this plant was, possibly the second biggest auto ever documented here. ;)

Phenomenal grow.
I am in awe.
Truly stunning.
Well done.
Enjoy a well earned, long drink, particularly for the Mother-Of-All-Trimming sessions.

First round of trimming, after about 12 hours... this is probably already more bud than I've ever had from one plant and wasn't even half way done yet...:eek1:
b9Ln5Xx.jpg

FqgzRy0.jpg

auQDIDn.jpg

22Yw2CK.jpg

TC0fCkh.jpg

kWFN9B1.jpg

NdNokZ2.jpg

uKO5w6d.jpg

8QROT2B.jpg

Second round of trimming, another 4 hours.
58lQ5GE.jpg

WF3NU9J.jpg

qy8gyeu.jpg

RXU41bi.jpg

0bLL9B7.jpg

Third round of trimming, 6 more hours...
lUG8n9X.jpg

jGyfq1S.jpg

6VUXI9s.jpg

RKgXSeT.jpg

GXEYXsa.jpg

2lSELwJ.jpg

5l1ElzP.jpg

4th round of trimming, couple more hours to finish the rest of the main colas.
hWdVH8L.jpg

Odcy9U3.jpg

cI0W5ju.jpg

ix6jQWj.jpg

Final round of trimming was just the lower buds.
kv5ZhgX.jpg

Even these buds were still nice and frosty...
SwyWZUX.jpg

Just did a quick trim on this stuff... going make some bubble hash with these buds.
NI3wmxL.jpg

Z7qVKI2.jpg

Also here's what I lost due to bud rot... maybe 1-2oz worth.
nFNYMwm.jpg

Gotta say, I've got some REAL bud envy right now. :drool:
Grand slam on that one, lovely colors in them. Glad the hard work is paying off for you.:headbang:

Excited for the guessing game.:vibe:

Grand slam on that one, lovely colors in them. Glad the hard work is paying off for you.:headbang:

All I saw was Bud Envy quoted in the recent posts and thought I should come by and take a look.
Yeah that's real nice. REAL nice. Thanks for the inspiration @Hansbricks. :pass:

All I saw was Bud Envy quoted in the recent posts and thought I should come by and take a look.
Yeah that's real nice. REAL nice. Thanks for the inspiration @Hansbricks. :pass:
Cheers guys, yeah going be smoking this Glueberry for the next couple years I think :p

Back