Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Thanks man... Didn't even know the blog was up yet lol figured they'd wait for the final weight first. ;)
I'll have the final update tomorrow after the guess the weight comp is over. :coffee:

Awesome hans you more then deserved it you just smashed it this round

Keep rocking it

540+ grams off one autoflower that's just insane was it the coco the nutes genetics what's the secret lol mannnnn just amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome hans you more then deserved it you just smashed it this round

Keep rocking it

540+ grams off one autoflower that's just insane was it the coco the nutes genetics what's the secret lol mannnnn just amazing

Thanks bro. :toke:

No secrets here lol... Autopots + airdomes + coco + AN + DP = Monster plants ;)

Thanks bro. :toke:

No secrets here lol... Autopots + airdomes + coco + AN + DP = Monster plants ;)

Dangggggg it thought I could get in on the goods lol I may have to forgo using my autopots for the fastbuds comp in replace of a glueberry or two fill up my 4x8 with two autos now that will be the day lol

One day I will have a pound + auto too fingers crossed [emoji41]

Just motivation, stirring up the best in a lot of us cheers!!!!

wmOoa9n.jpg

LEO43uz.jpg

6RfXzPU.jpg

p2Mq71T.jpg

fWsZu1e.jpg

YvZvvZU.jpg

rkEITPd.jpg

Cl1qXxM.jpg

hO2R4db.jpg

4KyGy85.jpg

Vt0EXJr.jpg

JIF4bHK.jpg

8LRKkzC.jpg

tzbErcr.jpg

ANwj5oW.jpg

So this is just one plant that is 545 grams, that means we have another addition to the 1lb plant auto club. @Rebel should be able to get you that badge all nice and situated on your shoulder my friend. I am so stoked to see folks showing what autos can do, and this is only the second person to achieve this lofty goal in non hydro setup. Hell of a job my friend.

So this is just one plant that is 545 grams, that means we have another addition to the 1lb plant auto club. @Rebel should be able to get you that badge all nice and situated on your shoulder my friend. I am so stoked to see folks showing what autos can do, and this is only the second person to achieve this lofty goal in non hydro setup. Hell of a job my friend.
It is an amazing grow either way, but I would consider autopots with nothing but coco and a reservoir full of nutrients to be a hydro grow...... I think. The o.pen vape I keep hitting is messing with my head. :pass:

Simply STUNNING
wonderful
Thanks guys. :toke:
Cheers bro, yeah she was a monster. :eyebrows: This strain is a real winner in every category... yield, smell, taste and high all amazing... Gotta have this strain in your stash if you're a DP fan. ;)

It is an amazing grow either way, but I would consider autopots with nothing but coco and a reservoir full of nutrients to be a hydro grow...... I think. The o.pen vape I keep hitting is messing with my head. :pass:
Yeah I believe autopots fall into the semi-hydro category.

Buddy this is an amazing journal to read through so much information especially with feeding which is where new guys like me gets caught up at.....Thanks

Day 75
Update as promised... Got back home last night and thankfully no major mishaps but basically the whole back half of the plant was falling over from the weight of the buds... Here's what she looked like.

oqQays6.jpg

T00AAtc.jpg

ZKcEmas.jpg

Thankfully most of the branches were still somewhat standing so I was able to get them tied up... spent over an hour tying up pretty much every main branch. Also took the opportunity to do a big defoliation, removed a whole bag full of leaves.

I did lose a couple lower branches that had snapped, the one pretty much came right off the trunk lol.
rqHgTSz.jpg

PnnwILV.jpg

Here's what came off her, the one branch had some nice buds on it so I got them trimmed up and thrown in a paper bag to dry... a couple of the other branches just had some fluffy underdeveloped stuff so just got tossed in the trim pile.
W7wmHKF.jpg

tYpMYyo.jpg

Here she is after being tied and cleaned up.
zAfUhsY.jpg

EM5tagS.jpg

9e1mKWM.jpg

0vMCkwd.jpg

cO0zDut.jpg

tLKR9wd.jpg

aCE29q2.jpg

GhQdBFv.jpg

WcQCthO.jpg

k5nzs97.jpg

Glad I kept her main cola intact cause this thing is fat!
lHvjLYw.jpg

a9l10pe.jpg

vnZHSna.jpg

d8NBItb.jpg

She is really yellowing up quickly now so think I may have to harvest her next weekend... Not looking forward to it lol.
very nice grow.
:pass::worship::slap:

Back