Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

So you are using Airpots purely because of a love for hand watering.....lol

I use both types

- Airpots for lets-try-this-or-that type grows

- autopots(and other automated systems) when I grow for yield and more than one plant of a strain.

For yield, my experience is that Airpots and other 'pot' types run far behind automated DWC type systems.....just
2cents.gif

Wow hans......simply unbelieveable.....but u have pics so i guess we have to believe the garden of weeden you grew there. :slap:
Ill give you one rep slap cause i dont have all night to add more appropriately.

Automated growing is not for me bro,I feel more connected to my plants if i dial the watering in myself.

But I get great enjoyment from watering by hand bro, I would have been running Auto pots when they came out if they interested my but they just don't, maybe if I had a bigger set up they would be more appealing.

Sorry for the jack Hans bro.
All good man, can't fault you for enjoying some extra one on one time with your ladies ;) The Autopots were more of a necessity for me since I travel a lot... However I could never go back to hand watering after using these :p

Wow hans......simply unbelieveable.....but u have pics so i guess we have to believe the garden of weeden you grew there. :slap:
Ill give you one rep slap cause i dont have all night to add more appropriately.
Thanks bro, yeah hard to believe this thing myself... and grown under blurple lights! The old school HPS photo growers heads would explode if they saw this thing. :p

For sure....most of ours have already.. Whats ur next project??
Actually I'll be downgrading my setup for my next grow, the amount of work to trim this Glueberry is not something I want to do again for awhile lol... So no monsters next grow, going back to my 4x2' tent... I'm trying to get a big Sweet Seeds grow battle organized soon so if that happens I'll be running some Sweet's... and for sure one of them will be a Red Family strain ;)

Actually I'll be downgrading my setup for my next grow, the amount of work to trim this Glueberry is not something I want to do again for awhile lol... So no monsters next grow, going back to my 4x2' tent... I'm trying to get a big Sweet Seeds grow battle organized soon so if that happens I'll be running some Sweet's... and for sure one of them will be a Red Family strain ;)
Running BioTabs, autopots, coco, and Sweet Seeds Dark Devils in April sometime. Talk about some red, if you get the right pheno they are beautiful. Should be able to pop them in the coco no later than the 8th or 15th depending on how my current grow is coming along. With the extra pots I can just pop the seeds in and stick them in the back of the tent while the Fast Buds finish up.

Alright guys, if you haven't seen it yet the Guess the Weight contest is open. Go put your guess in here... we're giving away a Mars light and tent combo! :cool1:
Just realized that my alerts stopped working while you were out trimming. Glad I saw the guess the weight competition and came back to see all those lovely harvest pictures.

Back