Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Hansbricks

Autopot Guru
Reaction score
What's up guys, got another grow underway... For this grow I'm doing DP's new Auto Glueberry OG and their Auto Night Queen . It's been awhile since I've had some DP gear in my tent so very excited about this grow... I've definitely got high expectations with these two strains, the Glueberry sounds like pretty much the best strain ever lol and the Night Queen being one of their strongest indicas certainly has my interest. ;)

My setup is pretty much the same as usual except I'll be testing a new LED for this grow as well... Here's the full details:

Grow Area:
4'x4'x7' Mars-Hydro Grow Tent
4" S&P TD-100XS Silent Exhaust Fan and Carbon Filter

Lighting:
GoGrow - Virgin 3 LED 320W

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow/Boom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive
Green Planet Terpinator, Pro-Cal
Grotek Pro-Silicate

Pots:
2x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

Medium:
Mo’Koko Premium Coco Substrate
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of clay pebbles

I watered both pots initially with about 1.5L of 5.8 pH water with Voodoo Juice and Cal-Mag at 1ml/l.

I've got the light hanging about 36" above them for now. I usually start my LEDs at 30" but this is a lot more light than I normally start with... So far seems good at this height, just the right amount of stretch with my seedlings.

2LbspLX.jpg

Gave them their first feeding yesterday (day 5) with 0.5ml/l Sensi Grow plus the Voodoo and Cal-Mag. Each pot got about 750ml of water.

Pics from Day 5.
Auto Glueberry OG
EpoY53X.jpg

0JmzZVh.jpg

Auto Night Queen
This one might be a bit of a mutant, could just be the initial leaves tho... Seems to be growing ok so think she'll be fine.
9c24Cw6.jpg

ZaQXTp7.jpg

I'll take a seat in the middle.... I know how big these are likely to get....

No point in having to move half way through the grow to make room.

Thanks for the invite my friend.

:vibes::karmacloud::pass::karmacloud::vibes:

Present! Thanks for the invite! Keen on that NQ! I think it may be great for my Lady. Cheers bro and green grow karma!

Back