Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Day 11
Well these are coming along nicely so far, the Glueberry is showing impressive vigour already... I've had a bit of an issue come up though, spotted some fungus gnats about 4-5 days ago which is a first for me... never had any pests before actually so this was a bit of a surprise to see these little fuckers flying around. I bought a bunch of yellow sticky traps and gave the pots a good watering with SM-90 (1 part to 5 parts water) to hopefully kill the larvae... I'm going to visit family for Christmas so hopefully when I get back I won't have anymore.

Here's how they're looking today.
VoTizdn.jpg

Current feed is now 1ml/L Sensi Grow as well as Voodoo and Cal-Mag.

Auto Glueberry OG
HeoZgR3.jpg

Y2GTL85.jpg

Auto Night Queen

Ep4665X.jpg

hznScpd.jpg

Day 11
Well these are coming along nicely so far, the Glueberry is showing impressive vigour already... I've had a bit of an issue come up though, spotted some fungus gnats about 4-5 days ago which is a first for me... never had any pests before actually so this was a bit of a surprise to see these little fuckers flying around. I bought a bunch of yellow sticky traps and gave the pots a good watering with SM-90 (1 part to 5 parts water) to hopefully kill the larvae... I'm going to visit family for Christmas so hopefully when I get back I won't have anymore.

Here's how they're looking today.
VoTizdn.jpg

Current feed is now 1ml/L Sensi Grow as well as Voodoo and Cal-Mag.

Auto Glueberry OG
HeoZgR3.jpg

Y2GTL85.jpg

Auto Night Queen

Ep4665X.jpg

hznScpd.jpg
Hans, looking great so far, really impressive growth. No sure what the SM90 is, but I have used mosquito bits very successfully against fungus gnats. Fighting an infestation right now in my wifes house plants. I am between grows right now, so waiting to get the little basturds eradicated before I start my next. So far, they have not made their way into my tent, and want to keep it that way. The yellow stickies do a good job on the adults, the key is controlling the larva in the soil.

Hans, looking great so far, really impressive growth. No sure what the SM90 is, but I have used mosquito bits very successfully against fungus gnats. Fighting an infestation right now in my wifes house plants. I am between grows right now, so waiting to get the little basturds eradicated before I start my next. So far, they have not made their way into my tent, and want to keep it that way. The yellow stickies do a good job on the adults, the key is controlling the larva in the soil.
Thanks bro, yeah I've heard the mosquito bits or dunks work well for gnats, tried to find that locally first actually but no luck... I already had the SM-90, it has several purposes one of them being pest control... Using it at the 1 to 5 ratio is supposed to be the "brute force" method to kill the larvae so hopefully that does the trick.

Hey guys hope everyone had a good Christmas.. Got back home last night and the girls are looking good, really nice growth last few days. Also I think the gnats are pretty much gone, I put new sticky traps out yesterday and there's only been one caught so far... I also just gave them a bottom feed today to keep the top layer dry so hopefully won't have any more coming back.

Here they are on Day 17... on same feed as before, will be turning on the Autopots in a few days.
naBpIqr.jpg

Auto Glueberry OG
c3vFZbH.jpg

dda3N2p.jpg

Auto Night Queen
eLM3tnj.jpg

jcEt28G.jpg

Hey guys hope everyone had a good Christmas.. Got back home last night and the girls are looking good, really nice growth last few days. Also I think the gnats are pretty much gone, I put new sticky traps out yesterday and there's only been one caught so far... I also just gave them a bottom feed today to keep the top layer dry so hopefully won't have any more coming back.

Here they are on Day 17... on same feed as before, will be turning on the Autopots in a few days.
naBpIqr.jpg

Auto Glueberry OG
c3vFZbH.jpg

dda3N2p.jpg

Auto Night Queen
eLM3tnj.jpg

jcEt28G.jpg
:slap:

Are you running Green Planet and Grotek just because of the price points? How are you liking their Pro-Cal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you running Green Planet and Grotek just because of the price points? How are you liking their Pro-Cal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah pretty much, wanted to add some Silicate to my lineup and the Grotek is way cheaper than the Rhino Skin... This is my first grow trying out the GP Pro-Cal so I'll have to wait till I've done a full grow before I can comment on it... I like that it has less N in it then the other stuff I was using though.

Back