Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Yeah pretty much, wanted to add some Silicate to my lineup and the Grotek is way cheaper than the Rhino Skin... This is my first grow trying out the GP Pro-Cal so I'll have to wait till I've done a full grow before I can comment on it... I like that it has less N in it then the other stuff I was using though.

I picked up TechaFlora MagiCal because it's water soluble and 2% nitrogen. I've been sticking with Rhino Skin because they "claim" it won't affect the pH like other silica additives. Probably just a sales gimmick TBH.. it really bothers me that they won't list their true percentage. I have such a love hate relationship with AN lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 21
These are coming along nicely, the Glueberry is definitely showing some vigorous growth... only the Think Different I did before had this kind of growth rate and that was a 200g plant ;)

I gave them one more manual bottom feed and turned on the airdomes... going wait a couple more days before turning on the autopots. Current feed is now 1.5ml/L Sensi Grow + 1.25ml/L Cal-Mag.

Wf2cE1K.jpg

MpsHZyV.jpg

Auto Glueberry OG
Been doing a bunch of leaf tucking and have about 6 tops coming through already.
Currently 10" tall.
AK1fJVD.jpg

DJOBfB5.jpg

Auto Night Queen
This one already showed sex a few days ago.
Currently 7" tall.
kQzEAOP.jpg

USdu7sD.jpg

Day 26
Got the Autopots turned on as of yesterday, filled up the res with 20L to start... Current feed is 1.5ml/L Sensi Grow + 1.25ml/L Cal-Mag + 0.5ml/L Silicate (also adding Drip-Clean to every res at 1ml per 10L).

Few pics taken under the blurple lights but with a custom white balance set... Can see they are quite happy and praying to the light.:cool1:
IMhNlK5.jpg

Z8N49qc.jpg

IODv706.jpg

Took them out of the tent for some better pics today...

Auto Glueberry OG
Pretty much the perfect plant so far... great structure and impressive side branching already. :thumbsup:
Currently 17" tall.
8iL21cN.jpg

2zL25if.jpg

Vg00YkH.jpg

YeWGI4b.jpg

Auto Night Queen
Happy with how this one is coming along as well... going be a dense indica bush ;)
Currently 14" tall.
iFXZ39O.jpg

7uSOsFG.jpg

D143qXy.jpg

DC69K8r.jpg

Looking great hans

Looking great Hans that og has the looks of a monster [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Nice hans!! Looking great so far man!

Beautiful plants!
:pass:
Thanks guys, I'm quite happy with these two so far Dutch Passion really does have some of the best genetics... can't wait to see the buds :smoking:

Plants are looking super, Hans. How are those yellow stickie traps looking? I am still battling those damn gnats, but have it down to only a couple adults on the stickies over a weeks time. Your plants are certainly not affected if your are still infested.

Back