Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Wow Hans I thought this would be only possible with DWC but now I know better-respect:worship:

Did your small charcoal filter the Job?I also have a 380cbm S6P silent fan,do you also experienced that they are much weaker than a in line fan for example?The 380cbm couldn´t cool down my 400W HPS.

How many watts has the second light?Could you explain a non english mother language Speaker what a COB is?:bow:

I guess you harvest 450g even if I´m not allowed to enter the competition.

Wow Hans I thought this would be only possible with DWC but now I know better-respect:worship:

Did your small charcoal filter the Job?I also have a 380cbm S6P silent fan,do you also experienced that they are much weaker than a in line fan for example?The 380cbm couldn´t cool down my 400W HPS.

How many watts has the second light?Could you explain a non english mother language Speaker what a COB is?[emoji144]

I guess you harvest 450g even if I´m not allowed to enter the competition.
Cobs are chip on board led where the put a bunch of tiny leds on a chip . Such as cree and vero .

"carpe diem"

Thanks bro... you were one of the first growers I followed when I joined here and I've seen many impressive autos come out of your closet so that means a lot. :toke:
Hey have you considered giving these Autopots a try? I know you're setup is the very definition of dialed in but you wouldn't have to change nutes or medium, even same size pots you use... it's just less effort with more potential for huge plants... would love to see what you could do with these. ;)

Cheers bro, yeah if this plant doesn't convince you to make the switch to autopots I'm not sure what will. :p

Thanks guys, can't wait to find out what her final weight is. :biggrin:
:smokeout:

Hey man welcome to AFN and thanks for the comment... Yeah you've definitely found the right place, I was in your shoes just a few years ago, had no growing experience or knowledge before finding this forum. Everything I've learned has been from this site and it's members so just doing what I can to pay it forward... Sharing knowledge and helping others out is what AFN is all about. :thumbsup:

You are great student.............Help the rest who are willing to learn. Many thanks.

Alright guys, the wait is over... Congrats to @IceWater421 who had the closest guess.
Final weight came in at 545.4g dried to 62%RH... not a bad haul. :biggrin:

Thanks to @DutchPassionTony for the opportunity to test out this strain...This grow has clearly exceeded all expectations... insane harvest of fat, sticky, sweet smelling buds couldn't ask for anything more. :thumbsup:

Here's the final pics.... sooo much bud! :hump:
8zxq9RP.jpg

xppEX2F.jpg

vOSmiGa.jpg

cUx8lON.jpg

2JeATDt.jpg

2joBQwB.jpg

GC37ITw.jpg

Cc5JCmB.jpg

DzkkAMW.jpg

sFLCnk0.jpg

KonkNNJ.jpg

W9AjX0g.jpg

ZUa1CDH.jpg

Mnv0ikW.jpg

x2nI9vC.jpg

AcLTlry.jpg

Alright guys, the wait is over... Congrats to @IceWater421 who had the closest guess.
Final weight came in at 545.4g dried to 62%RH... not a bad haul. :biggrin:

Thanks to @DutchPassionTony for the opportunity to test out this strain...This grow has clearly exceeded all expectations... insane harvest of fat, sticky, sweet smelling buds couldn't ask for anything more. :thumbsup:

Here's the final pics.... sooo much bud! :hump:
8zxq9RP.jpg

xppEX2F.jpg

vOSmiGa.jpg

cUx8lON.jpg

2JeATDt.jpg

2joBQwB.jpg

GC37ITw.jpg

Cc5JCmB.jpg

DzkkAMW.jpg

sFLCnk0.jpg

KonkNNJ.jpg