Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

I already asked but maybe this time I get an answer.How much watt has the second light you added?thank you

Wow Hans I thought this would be only possible with DWC but now I know better-respect:worship:

Did your small charcoal filter the Job?I also have a 380cbm S6P silent fan,do you also experienced that they are much weaker than a in line fan for example?The 380cbm couldn´t cool down my 400W HPS.

How many watts has the second light?Could you explain a non english mother language Speaker what a COB is?:bow:

I guess you harvest 450g even if I´m not allowed to enter the competition.
Hey bro, thanks for checking out my grow... Yeah these Autopots can definitely give DWC like results with way less effort and hassle.:thumbsup:

My 4" filter didn't quite hold up for this grow, the Glueberry has a pretty strong smell so by mid flower it was getting through... It's usually good enough for most strains but some will pretty much cut through any filter lol... I've been happy with my S&P fan, it seems to have about the same flow as the cheap 4" fan it replaced... I kinda wish I had gotten the 6" version though now that I have a 4x4' tent, the 4" fan/filter doesn't quite cut it for this size area.

The COB (chip on board) is just a type of LED, as mentioned it's basically just a bunch of tiny LED's densely packed on a single chip. These lights can be very powerful yet efficient and have become very popular with the DIY crowd... If you check out our DIY LED section here you can find lots of good info and build threads.... Here's some pics of my DIY COB's here.
congrats hans!:slap:
Thanks buddy. :pass:
You are great student.............Help the rest who are willing to learn. Many thanks.
Cheers bro, welcome to AFN.
Astounding grow hans brother
:slap::slap::slap:
Already looking forward to the next one.
Great eye at @IceWater421 +rep for you too man
Thanks man... Just got my next grow underway, I'll tag you once I've got a journal up... Won't be growing any monsters this time but hopefully get some nice purps ;)

I already asked but maybe this time I get an answer.How much watt has the second light you added?thank you
I added in my Cidly Apollo 4 120w LED at day 34, the COB I added in day 46 which is 80w... So was running a total of 520w by the end of the grow.

oh i forgot,how much yielded the ANQ?
I've still got a final update to do on the ANQ but she ended up still giving me about 3oz.

What's up guys, here's the final update on the ANQ (a bit overdue :p)
Although I couldn't grow this one to it's full potential (since the Glueberry took over the tent lol) I'm still really impressed with the quality of these buds... This strain will definitely get another spot in my tent at some point. This has been my go to strain for an evening smoke, very strong but relaxing high. Also, honestly some of the best tasting buds I've had in my vape... they've got a distinct tropical fruit taste to them which is amazing. :thumbsup:

I ended up still getting 88g from this one so pretty good considering it basically had no space and very little direct light during flower.

Here's the final pics.

Harvest, Day 70
Rm9q9by.jpg

gxUSsRr.jpg

bZ6aS2U.jpg

OjcjyG7.jpg

mtddqOE.jpg

2NixREG.jpg

Y2UfKFd.jpg

KS56kk5.jpg

sAqCoyy.jpg

mywB32Z.jpg

IODsGwX.jpg

m3fcq6U.jpg

d92n6BL.jpg

Trimmed Buds
TFFAqsr.jpg

2XGduA8.jpg

snpqkG5.jpg

Hbs9Yn8.jpg

oG38keR.jpg

ULlcAzE.jpg

CeDiuwO.jpg

vxi07Oz.jpg

uAoa1Fa.jpg

Dried Buds
g2GZ9BC.jpg

4t0vvW9.jpg

E61GRew.jpg

CGtMtJV.jpg

What's up guys, here's the final update on the ANQ (a bit overdue :p)
Although I couldn't grow this one to it's full potential (since the Glueberry took over the tent lol) I'm still really impressed with the quality of these buds... This strain will definitely get another spot in my tent at some point. This has been my go to strain for an evening smoke, very strong but relaxing high. Also, honestly some of the best tasting buds I've had in my vape... they've got a distinct tropical fruit taste to them which is amazing. :thumbsup:

I ended up still getting 88g from this one so pretty good considering it basically had no space and very little direct light during flower.

Here's the final pics.

Harvest, Day 70
Rm9q9by.jpg

gxUSsRr.jpg

bZ6aS2U.jpg

OjcjyG7.jpg

mtddqOE.jpg

2NixREG.jpg

Y2UfKFd.jpg

KS56kk5.jpg

sAqCoyy.jpg

mywB32Z.jpg

IODsGwX.jpg

m3fcq6U.jpg

d92n6BL.jpg

Trimmed Buds
TFFAqsr.jpg

2XGduA8.jpg

snpqkG5.jpg

Hbs9Yn8.jpg

oG38keR.jpg

ULlcAzE.jpg

CeDiuwO.jpg

vxi07Oz.jpg

uAoa1Fa.jpg

Dried Buds
g2GZ9BC.jpg

4t0vvW9.jpg

E61GRew.jpg

CGtMtJV.jpg
them two jars are completly different shades of green looks like a whole differnt plant is the light green all the lower buds ?

Back