Live Stoners Hello everyone!

Curranabis

Alien Life Form
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Black GDP
My name is Austin. I’m brand new to AFN but have been growing for several years now. I grow both autos and photos but have been focusing on mostly autos the past two years. I’ve recently popped some CMD regs from Gnome as my fist step into seed making so I can learn to breed autos. Super excited to be here and looking forward to making new friends.

My name is Austin. I’m brand new to AFN but have been growing for several years now. I grow both autos and photos but have been focusing on mostly autos the past two years. I’ve recently popped some CMD regs from Gnome as my fist step into seed making so I can learn to breed autos. Super excited to be here and looking forward to making new friends.

heya @Curranabis and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

heya @Curranabis and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:
Thanks @420Forever ! I don’t have too many people in my day to day who share a passion for cannabis and like to nerd out about it. I think I’m in the right place here 😀

:welcome::welcome::chimp::vibes::bighug::pass:

Back