World Wide Help build a new pictorial diagnostic Blog

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I want to build a pictorial diagnostic blog that will be the envy of all Cannabis web sites. Instead of us going there I want them coming here. I need our entire community to help me with this.

I want Your best "Worst" pictures of your deficient, sick or bug infected plants. You know the ones you took but were too embarrassed to post.

Do not offer the problems or solution just the pictures. Do not copy any from the web anywhere and state that AFN has permission to reuse your pictures in your post without it I will not use it. They must be your original pictures for copy right protections.

@Global Moderators @Gladiators @Admin Please spread the word.

I want to build a pictorial diagnostic blog that will be the envy of all Cannabis web sites. Instead of us going there I want them coming here. I need our entire community to help me with this.

I want Your best "Worst" pictures of your deficient, sick or bug infected plants. You know the ones you took but were too embarrassed to post.

Do not offer the problems or solution just the pictures. Do not copy any from the web anywhere and state that AFN has permission to reuse your pictures in your post without it I will not use it. They must be your original pictures for copy right protections.

@Global Moderators @Gladiators @Admin Please spread the word.
such a great idea some sites do this so right i won't mention them but yes id love this to be on the lips of all people who grow canna not just autoflowers and we have some very smart people on here and i will help anyway i can mog

Lumii_20191227_184227845_compress24.jpg

Like that?

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_052941.jpg
    IMG_20200911_052941.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 220
Back