Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

Budelee says
image.jpeg
This dabs for You!!!!
image.gif
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
this is an eth wash of some scissor hash to the left, and moonrocks( wax dipped in 73mic kief...

I actually have a nice ball of harvest hash I'll be squeezing soon, from my Dinafem White Cheese Auto. I'll make a video when I do and will send you a link. Right now, I'm dabless... :(
Awe mang sis!! I wish you wer closer, we'd be a jacked up mess!!!

Dude I am loving this high-tech stuff going on... so cool. This hobbie is gonna be the end of my wallet (and marriage, jk!) if I keep discovering cool sh*t like this!

:thanks:Thanks for sharing guys!
:slap:

Dude I am loving this high-tech stuff going on... so cool. This hobbie is gonna be the end of my wallet (and marriage, jk!) if I keep discovering cool sh*t like this!

:thanks:Thanks for sharing guys!
:slap:
I hear your song, and I feel your pain, brother! [emoji121] [emoji16]

There are a couple of things I want really, really bad. A Sublimator like @Itisi has and one of these presses. I refuse to spend so much on these things, though...life can be unpleasant that way. *shrugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I hear your song, and I feel your pain, brother! [emoji121] [emoji16]

There are a couple of things I want really, really bad. A Sublimator like @Itisi has and one of these presses. I refuse to spend so much on these things, though...life can be unpleasant that way. *shrugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Amen to that Witchy! In the meanwhile, the unpleasentries of life can always be offset by the pleasentries of good 'ol fashion herb I suppose.
:smokeit:

Alright guys.. The last weeks have had me using the enail function more that the press,, i ran some eth extracts and have been hittin the mighty dabs or having edibles...I'll cover the enail function again.. The unit gets to the proper range in lightning fast time making the wait almost nonexistant.. The unit keeps a constant temp even if multiple people are hitting the rig.....temp adjustments are a breeze and the "cool down time" to get to a lower temp is quick too..
image.jpeg
three different batches were made. One is an QWISO extract( left) an edible (top right).. And a Live QWET extraction (bottom right)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
liquid gold right there!!!

Back