Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

I'm loving this thread. I'm looking to move to extracts/concentrates from flower as soon as possible (even vaping flower is sometimes too much for my lungs). I'd planned to go with iso or eth hash, but this seems like a much better solution. Higher up-front cost, but greater ease of production it seems. And anytime you can remove chemicals from the process all the better, right?

Probably can't afford the e-nail/press combo but I plan on vaping anyway so win-win! Now, if they'd just come back in stock and someone would loan me a couple Franklins...:biggrin:

Two questions I had for the bee-nails folks:

Will the $100 coupon be valid for the base model as well? If so, that's *awesome* and an even bigger incentive to go with a Hextractor over another brand, imho.
What does the unit itself weigh?

@budelee - how loud is the air compressor? I was watching a video of a dude testing out one of these and it seemed quite loud, but I dunno if that was an earlier model or something. I guess even if it is kinda loud, one could just plan to do all their squishing all at once rather than on the fly, so it wouldn't be as much of a bother. I only ask because if/when I do end up getting one of these, I *know* that compressor kicking on and off all the time would drive the wifey freakin' crazy, lol.

@ANTiFA , the air compressor is small and in my opinion very quiet ..thats an opinion.. If you can afford one of these you wouldnt be disappointed..

Quality product by Bee-Nails. Outstanding. Thank you @budelee for sharing this content with us.

Hi guys, i know its been a minute since a decent update.. not at all making excuses, ive just had a few issues and some really low harvests.. i am chopping plants today and a press update will follow very soon,, Thank You for stayin around
IMG_8505.JPG
IMG_8506.JPG
I have a frost monster Blk seeds Super Skunk and a few white widows to work with!!!!

Hi guys, i know its been a minute since a decent update.. not at all making excuses, ive just had a few issues and some really low harvests.. i am chopping plants today and a press update will follow very soon,, Thank You for stayin aroundView attachment 797372View attachment 797373 I have a frost monster Blk seeds Super Skunk and a few white widows to work with!!!!
Yes sir, I want to see that frost pressed out man!:headbang:

Yes sir, I want to see that frost pressed out man!:headbang:
Hey mang!! Its about time you stop by, now we can go forward!!!!! Tomorrow Sept 11 will see the "Press" back in action... i'll tag ya guys.....

Hey mang!! Its about time you stop by, now we can go forward!!!!! Tomorrow Sept 11 will see the "Press" back in action... i'll tag ya guys.....
Make sure I'm in on that there tag, pls @budelee lol.......that hextractor looks mighty good:pass:

@stepside @1939bear @Vapo69 @briman @blue @canocrpse86 @Ash-a-Ton @TheMongol @The Elvis @NugNoob ... Tagging ya guys in!!!! Here we go with another round of Squash the Nug!!!!
IMG_8641.JPG

There is undoubtedly always a bit of prepwork in just about everything we do, no exceptions here.. prep the bud into approx .5 nugs , precut the parchment, and prep the area you are working in!!!!
IMG_8642.JPG
Ive had this in the freezer since being chopped from the plant. Sort of a live rosin pressing... welp, lemme get some metal playin on pandora and the press heatin up... here we go guys!!!!!!

Houston we have a problem????? After about 10 minutes of time with the press running i seem to have hit an issue
IMG_8645.JPG
the return looks like it just stopped... i tried a few different nugs but the press would close, id leave it for rhe 10ish seconds, and absolutely nothing but a warmed and flattend bud, no oil.. i started checking temps and im not sure if this is what its supposed to read, ** see the readout compared to the digi-gauge
IMG_8646.JPG
IMG_8647.JPG
I tried raising the unit temp, this was set to 300.. see the digi-gauge
IMG_8650.JPG
dmanit.. i deleted one pic but i gotta finish this post.... okay, i stopped until i can do a bit more observations and tests..i will gather the ros and compare with what i used to get it

Back