HLG 300L Rspec Perpetual DWC Autos featuring Twenty20 Mendocino, Dutch Passion and Seedstockers.

DIY Nursery 4 pot Bubbler
@Les @HLG
Little @Twenty20 Adam Strawberry Biscotti seedlings are nearly ready to go in the nursery bubbler I knocked up using a 3 quid container, some radiator insulator and gaffer tape because I run out of the shiney stuff lol
IMG_20210721_214006.jpg

I'm using the baskets from the oxypot 4 so that when they have good roots (and before they tangle together) I can fill the big res up and it's an easy transfer.
The heat in the tent is ridiculous atm 35°c daytime temp with the lights off... I did wonder initially whether to knock up a loom to run the driver out of the tent.... But at the level it's running at now 24" gap from canopy at 4 clicks from full its giving off vertually no heat at all... So no point even bothering doing that..... You could rest your cheek (face or arse) :crying: on the driver and barely know its on.... I've tried the light at full blast for 30 mins and it's still hand hold cool... So leave the driver where it is.
I'm just seeing roots on the seedlings but I'm hanging out for a cooler spell to start the bubbler.... Its a bad time to be dwc but things are still green so full steam (literally) ahead :fire::headbang::eyebrows:
IMG_20210722_093030.jpg

Roots and rays
It's nice having my own diary running again for showing off (lead guitarist syndrome) and for keeping records of course :crying::eyebrows:

Roots are developing but at a reduced "bloody hell this waters warm" kinda way
No root rot but the hydro silicone and root stim stain em up pretty quickly.
IMG_20210723_065054.jpg

Here come the Rays
1626991412176.jpg

Ain't she a beauty:headbang::smoking:

It's nice having my own diary running again for showing off (lead guitarist syndrome) and for keeping records of course :crying::eyebrows:

Roots are developing but at a reduced "bloody hell this waters warm" kinda way
No root rot but the hydro silicone and root stim stain em up pretty quickly.
View attachment 1346645
Here come the Rays
View attachment 1346647
Ain't she a beauty:headbang::smoking:

She is that bro :d5: baptism of fire almost literally for ya with DWC. You're doin a great job of keepin her happy considering the heat :pighug:

She is that bro :d5: baptism of fire almost literally for ya with DWC. You're doin a great job of keepin her happy considering the heat :pighug:
Happy is a strong word lol alive she is though... Its cooler today and not many eyes on, so I'll be doing a res change and full liquid oxygen clean of it all then fresh res for her and starting the nursery 4 pot Bubbler up for the Strawberry Biscotti's... Its lucky seedlings like it a bit warmer and seem fine atm.... I think topping the Kerosene just before the heatwave was just bad timing it got stupid hot literally the day after.... I'm still on the verge of resetting the Dutch if it doesn't pick up. :d5:

Who doesn't love a busy day in the tent bro :jointman: temps a bit cooler for me today as well.. some respite from the sun although to be fair.. I love the 25c+ :smoking:

Nursery 4 pot
Res change done on the single pot
Upped ec a tad now she is starting the stretch... I'm hoping for an explosion of growth now lol :crying: :smoking:
The DIY 4 pot nursery starter tub thingy seems to be OK, water level is just touching the baskets to initiate root growth then I'll add the air gap as they develop.. Strawberry Biscotti sounds dirty delicious so I'm excited for these.
IMG_20210723_121607.jpg
IMG_20210723_121456.jpg

@Les @HLG @Twenty20 Adam

Res change done on the single pot
Upped ec a tad now she is starting the stretch... I'm hoping for an explosion of growth now lol :crying: :smoking:
The DIY 4 pot nursery starter tub thingy seems to be OK, water level is just touching the baskets to initiate root growth then I'll add the air gap as they develop.. Strawberry Biscotti sounds dirty delicious so I'm excited for these.
View attachment 1346884View attachment 1346885
@Les @HLG @Twenty20 Adam
Let's go rusty ya boy yee.. best of luck with the newuns my friend :pighug: :d5: :vibes:

Back