Horticultural Lighting Group's Grow and Show

Les @HLG

Horticultural Lighting Group For Rep
Reaction score
Website
horticulturelightinggroup.com
HLG_FORUM_grow & show.jpg

Welcome everyone! HLG is giving members of the cultivator's club our best lights to demo and grow wit here on AFN. Our team has been selected and they will receive their lights soon! 'm really looking forward to following the efforts of these growers!

The team will be posting individual threads for their grows. Posts will be minimum weekly with pics. More often and more pics most certainly welcome!

This thread will be for questions and comments, and chit chat. Comments are welcome in the threads but keep the chit chat to this thread please!

I am as excited as the growers! WoooooHooooo!

Damn I’m gutted I missed this opportunity! Would have loved to have grown some big autos under a HLG to compare against my 240w Kingbrite. Best of luck to all the growers! Will keep this bookmarked to check up from time to time

Join the cultivator's club! And there will be more in the future!

Damn I’m gutted I missed this opportunity! Would have loved to have grown some big autos under a HLG to compare against my 240w Kingbrite. Best of luck to all the growers! Will keep this bookmarked to check up from time to time

Join the cultivator's club! And there will be more in the future!

I’m a member of cultivators here. I just haven’t been as active the past week because I am prepping for a new grow (I had a couple months break). I’ll keep an eye out in the future. Thanks Les

@Les @HLG thanks for setting this up for us :worship: :headbang::woohoo:Was able to be the first one to pick and can’t wait for the blackbird to come. I’m going to have 2 open spaces for some of seeds that I already have, and also waiting on beaver genetics testers to get here. So I’ll be starting 2 fastbuds a blueberry and something else not sure yet, and once the beaver gens get here I’ll start that one.
oh plus cooler weather should start rolling in soon

Love blueberry! Can't wait to see them grow for you!

@Les @HLG thanks for setting this up for us :worship: :headbang::woohoo:Was able to be the first one to pick and can’t wait for the blackbird to come. I’m going to have 2 open spaces for some of seeds that I already have, and also waiting on beaver genetics testers to get here. So I’ll be starting 2 fastbuds a blueberry and something else not sure yet, and once the beaver gens get here I’ll start that one.
oh plus cooler weather should start rolling in soon

Back