Strains for Insomnia

WeedsInMyMind

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I am sure this has come up before but I'm somehow screwing up the search, so bare with me. What strains have you used that have been the best for treating insomnia? I imagine that it would need to be a high CBD strain. I am trying to get away from having to use this awful medicine that the doctors have prescribed me for insomnia, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dutch Passion's Auto Night Queen will do the trick and put you to bed very fast. But as with all "medicine" you'll build up a tolerance and that's why it's best to switch up the cultivars you use. So, you'll be on the lookout for high Indica cultivars and let them amber up really good to create that perfect night time medicine :thumbsup:

:yeahthat:
I helped my 80 years old mum with insomnia by giving her some FECO I made out of indica strain.
You could easily make a MCT tincture too, in this case don't forget to decarb your buds first... added CBN = :sleeping: !

Different grows of the same strain produce different effects for me.
The same strain used too often will produce diminishing sleep returns.
I rotate among about half a dozen different indica strains.
Many of the famous sleepy strains don't work well for me.
I supplement with Allergy Relief Medicine, the walmart brand, 1/2 -1 cap.

You could easily make a MCT tincture too,
FWIW I do a run of MCT infusion using Vidamints (1:1 ish); plus I add additional CBD (hemp) flower and CBG flower. I use a MBM but there are a lot of ways to do it. I have gotten good feedback from friends who use it as a sleep med and as a pain med.
20220905_170801.jpg

Back