Insects: The good, The Bad, and the Bugly

Oooo, I'ma have a look at that! Then I need to convince the grow clients it's worth the fugly looks of it, and then how to rig it up!

Gl
Glad to see you back on afn man I remember you from years ago an i enjoyed seeing your grows .
Hey! Thanks my friend! I'm glad to be back, and see that this place is still thriving! :pass:
I'm very anxious to get growing lol. I need to set up an indoor grow again. So I don't have to wait for the seasonal changes, and pests lol! All though it will be nice to have them get some good size on them. :smokeit:

Another side note on those pesky caterpillars. I know someone that uses BT killer on their plants, and they never have a problem with them. Apparently its safe as long as you stop using it 2 weeks prior to harvesting, to allow it to be digested off. Does anyone have a different opinion on it?

Also I was watching someones grow, and they were doing a diluted solution of water and peroxide. The peroxide was extremely low in concentration, and it instantly killed off the 3 caterpillars that he didn't notice was there. So I am thinking you could make a diluted solution of distilled water and peroxide to spray, and take care of it that way? Instead of using the BT?

Hey! Thanks my friend! I'm glad to be back, and see that this place is still thriving! :pass:
I'm very anxious to get growing lol. I need to set up an indoor grow again. So I don't have to wait for the seasonal changes, and pests lol! All though it will be nice to have them get some good size on them. :smokeit:

Another side note on those pesky caterpillars. I know someone that uses BT killer on their plants, and they never have a problem with them. Apparently its safe as long as you stop using it 2 weeks prior to harvesting, to allow it to be digested off. Does anyone have a different opinion on it?

Also I was watching someones grow, and they were doing a diluted solution of water and peroxide. The peroxide was extremely low in concentration, and it instantly killed off the 3 caterpillars that he didn't notice was there. So I am thinking you could make a diluted solution of distilled water and peroxide to spray, and take care of it that way? Instead of using the BT?
Yes friend hydrogen peroxide is a great insect killer as well as a great pm killer .It doesn't hurt plants but I have a feeling it kills microbes but microbes can be regrown an often times recover fast .

Yes friend hydrogen peroxide is a great insect killer as well as a great pm killer .It doesn't hurt plants but I have a feeling it kills microbes but microbes can be regrown an often times recover fast .
Yea, that should help a lot with keeping the pests away.
Thanks for chiming in my friend.

Saw this critter today thought I was tripping when I saw him move

Attachments

• P_20200317_152212.jpg
    P_20200317_152212.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 123
Here's a handsome visitor, just parked on the window.
DSCN6343.JPG

My biggest problem is Caterpillar’s.
They love eating my buds. How do you fight them!

Back