New Grower IV: Twenty20 Mendocino Trizkits again!)

Day 22: 6/2 Watered in 500ml of tap/distilled with 0.5ml silica, got just a trickle of runoff, so 2 days in a row of 500 ml waterings is just enough at this point. Probably nothing on 6/3 just heft the pot see how it feels.

Went in: 500ml 150ppm @6.3pH trickle of runoff

P1030488.JPG

Day 24: 6/4 Looked droopy and dry on check tonight. I had watered in 500ml 2 days ago and it seemed heavy yesterday. Looks like I will have to decrease volume and increase frequency for a few days.

Following the "week 1" DyaGro guide, this is the second feeding with two waterings in between.

Added: (ppm and pH are sequential with each addition)

500ml Distilled water - 1ppm / 7.7pH
0.625 silica - 37ppm / 9.4pH
Drip foliage pro to ~250 ppm target: 257ppm / 8.6pH
pH down: final numbers 266ppm 6.2pH

I have found the Dyna Gro Foliage Pro to be so strong and concentrated that a measured amount is near impossible to work with. I have been using a small transfer pipette to drip, mix, and leave my EC probe in the water until its close to target.

Pics: This is a coupe hours after watering, looked slightly perked up. Will water again tomorrow. Just few drops runoff with the 500ml.

P1030497.JPG

P1030498.JPG

Day 25: 6/5 Watered in 620ml until just slight runoff. I was expecting less volume as I watered yesterday but it was still quite dry.

Just dechloro tap with ph down: 225 ppm and 6.4pH (tap is ~212 on average here, I should have cut with distilled but am out)

Not so droopy! Perkin' up.

P1030503.JPG

Moving right along;

P1030504.JPG

P1030505.JPG

I'm growing a tent of this. I also made seeds . I have put this strain into my new crosses as well .

Thanks for the rep @St. Tom ! - will do on the tag. I didn't tag anyone on this run since it wasn't a grow-n-show and just a bit of futzing about trying new stuff. Still haven't found my rhythm yet for what nutes/soil/pots to run. Figured this and the fastbuds I've got going are a bit boring. No topping or fun things.

Really trying to up the documentation so I can nail down a solid grow plan moving forward.

Day 26: 6/6 Water only, 500ml distilled with 0.5ml silica and ph down.
Final numbers 52ppm and 6.7pH
Got just a 1-2mm runoff puddle as wide as the bag. Not bad.

I think I am getting a Nitrogen deficiency again. This plant grows so quick I probably should have upped the nutes a bit quicker but it's easier to add than subtract. Tomorrow is a nute day so Ill bump the numbers up.

Pics: Nitro def on the oldest largest leaves near the bottom?

P1030506.JPG

The other side:

P1030508.JPG

I turned on the flash to try and get a better look at whats going on. The leaves are yellowing from the tips back and from the bottom up. I think thats classic N def? So far the strongest nute level has been 266ppm, I'll increase to maybe 350 tomorrow and feed two days in a row? Feed, feed, water.

P1030509.JPG

Day 26: 6/6 Water only, 500ml distilled with 0.5ml silica and ph down.
Final numbers 52ppm and 6.7pH
Got just a 1-2mm runoff puddle as wide as the bag. Not bad.

I think I am getting a Nitrogen deficiency again. This plant grows so quick I probably should have upped the nutes a bit quicker but it's easier to add than subtract. Tomorrow is a nute day so Ill bump the numbers up.

Pics: Nitro def on the oldest largest leaves near the bottom?

View attachment 1327378

The other side:

View attachment 1327379

I turned on the flash to try and get a better look at whats going on. The leaves are yellowing from the tips back and from the bottom up. I think thats classic N def? So far the strongest nute level has been 266ppm, I'll increase to maybe 350 tomorrow and feed two days in a row? Feed, feed, water.

View attachment 1327380
I think you’re right on! They’re just hungry buggers.

Back