Dayum look at those beautiful plants! All the hands praising the sky haha.

~~~{{{ UPDATE }}}~~~

:jointman: First harvest in! :woohoo1: and a few more very close, including the Skywalker x WW tomorrow... The faster, better bud-built FG is nearly dry, and looking/smelling excellent... I'll have a separate post on this later,... The other FG and Sky' have responded pretty well to the P blasting, KST okay, but the Blue Velvet not so much, sadly,.. that one is crazy frosty though at least! Bad news is, weather is turning for the worse, and I'm fighting mold on some now- :cuss::doh: :cuss:... not bad, as I can spot it right away, but with botrytis, it starts inside out, so by the time there's signs, there's damage done already,... worse, since the spores are already lodged in there, outside treatments are all but useless, the bud has already grown around them,...all you can do is treat it like gangrene-- cut it out until cleared! Losses not bad so far,... but it's forcing my hand on harvest times...

>>> Flavor Grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]; odd pheno, still so unlike her sister, still OGK-type aroma :biggrin: View attachment 649999
View attachment 650000 View attachment 650001

>>> Blue Velvet -- stoopid frost on her, amazing, huge trichomes!
View attachment 650009 View attachment 650010 View attachment 650011 View attachment 650012

>>> Kalishnapple x Sw. Tooth- getting some light purple color here and there, and building frost nicely,... bud: leaf is better, but not what it should be-? This strain I have no reference for,...
View attachment 650014 View attachment 650015 View attachment 650016 View attachment 650014 View attachment 650017

Damn @Waira that Blue Velvet looks sexy as hell, I got some of the Velventeen and Yumbolt lined up for when I move into the new house they will be in my Mars 5x5x7 tent with the 400 and 700. For now I have a Sweet Seeds Black Cream Auto I just planted today it is in my cab by itself. I also have a Auto Moby Dick from DinaFem, another Sweet Seeds Black Jack and a Dutch Passion AutoNight Queen in my gorilla 2x2.5x7 tent under the mars 400.. Check them out if you can tis a fresh started grow.. cheers to all and to all a good night!

@Waira, looking real good man! soeey to hear about the mold!:cuss: One of the reasons I cant grow outdoors here. August and September are nothing but high humidity/rain for me here! Hope you can bang out the rest with minimal damage!:clapper: Looking real good!:thumbsup:

If I may add. I used GBD soil before and overdosed with cal/mag. Contacted Mitch at Mephisto and was told not to use cal/mag just plain ph'd water.

Just my 2 cents...........Jackson

What up guys,loving this thread since I'm about to run the kindsoil mix with root organic. I AMA new grower and have been running into issues with chemical nutrients. I have a quick question. When you first put your seedling into your pot do you completely soak the entire medium or just a cup or so around the base of the plant? Thanks P.S. I will continue to read this thread and learn as much as possible.

What up guys,loving this thread since I'm about to run the kindsoil mix with root organic. I AMA new grower and have been running into issues with chemical nutrients. I have a quick question. When you first put your seedling into your pot do you completely soak the entire medium or just a cup or so around the base of the plant? Thanks P.S. I will continue to read this thread and learn as much as possible.

I use a cup around the base.

Yeah just some around the seed area is fine. Careful not to drench right over the seed because it can float the bean right up and out haha!

Hey guys, just a reminder that this forum is LOCKING DOWN and moving to Discontinued Vendors in less than 5 days, so you probably want to be asking questions and creating new posts/threads in a different forum concerning Kind Soil. Appreciated fellas, just don't want to see your info get locked! And again, we can move any threads you guys want moved at any time, we're not deleting the info!

Back