La Buena Hierba Selection -- Dried and Curing

Just a couple of buds that have dried and are now in the jars, curing.
I barely trim at all, leaving the leaves to protect the flowers.
I just remove them when I prepare for a vape.

Thai Gold Photo

I cut down these colas into small buds for drying, so they aren't the long colas in the earlier photos.

20200906 LBH Selection (3).jpg

20200906 LBH Selection (4).jpg

Jack Herer Auto

20200906 LBH Selection (1).jpg

20200906 LBH Selection (2).jpg

Happy blazing!

:woohoo: congratulations SM, great to see the buds are now curing. Its both a relief to finish and also a bit sad when you have to say goodbye to the ladies

True, true! The jars are smelling great, and the effects are deepening as it starts to cure.
It is a bit sad. I actually left a couple of tiny buds on Lady Jacqui that I will visit weeks from now.
Maybe it will be the ultimate heavy over mature stone for a gram or two.

Will be moving again soon, probably, to a very different country.
New adventures await.

^Wow new country, any idea where at this stage. I will always be around my area, though have thought of moving to the mountains to be in the rainforest, though downside would be the rain and mists, not the best for growing. Cool amber couch locky , i have left a few on the ladies, but my reveging isnt working under 20/4 and not much to show. so maybe collect what buds are left

^Wow new country, any idea where at this stage. I will always be around my area, though have thought of moving to the mountains to be in the rainforest, though downside would be the rain and mists, not the best for growing. Cool amber couch locky , i have left a few on the ladies, but my reveging isnt working under 20/4 and not much to show. so maybe collect what buds are left

Revegging can take a while, like even a couple of weeks before signs of anything, and then weeks more of slow reveg growth.
Have to trim them down a lot when the new leaves shoot out, otherwise they are a crazy mess.

Revegging can take a while, like even a couple of weeks before signs of anything, and then weeks more of slow reveg growth.
Have to trim them down a lot when the new leaves shoot out, otherwise they are a crazy mess.
Thanks SM, yes so will take too long, room for the new ladies at this stage, would defeat the purpose to bloom soon, sadly SLH is already dying at the bottom branches, Bubba is in best shape, so migth leave her somewhere down back if i can find a secure location if not, will have to let her go

Thanks SM, yes so will take too long, room for the new ladies at this stage, would defeat the purpose to bloom soon, sadly SLH is already dying at the bottom branches, Bubba is in best shape, so migth leave her somewhere down back if i can find a secure location if not, will have to let her go

It's cool you're at least making an attempt to keep them going.
I think that maybe unpotting them, trimming the roots, and repotting them again may help a lot.
Get them a new fresh root base, esp. since you had some maybe pH problems in these pots earlier.
At the moment, they'll not reveg, cause light is only just hitting 12/12 in a couple of weeks.
But if they can survive and keep green, and I don't see why not, the temps don't get low enough where you are to kill them.
Keep us posted.

It's cool you're at least making an attempt to keep them going.
I think that maybe unpotting them, trimming the roots, and repotting them again may help a lot.
Get them a new fresh root base, esp. since you had some maybe pH problems in these pots earlier.
At the moment, they'll not reveg, cause light is only just hitting 12/12 in a couple of weeks.
But if they can survive and keep green, and I don't see why not, the temps don't get low enough where you are to kill them.
Keep us posted.
Thanks SM, i gave them like 20hours light after harvest, not much maybe they need to be in a new soil as you suggested? trim the bottom roots i would think,, see if Bubba and Liberty will respond, they seem the most healthy esp bubba she is the same less buds and seems very healthy.

19 days after the chop, those little lower buds I left on Lady Jacqui are fat and juicy!
Looks like I may get another 1/4 oz of late heavy sticky flowers after all.
Let's see if I can take them tomorrow, or soon anyway.

If your talking about photoperiods, you can clone them even at this late stage. I've taken clones from almost dead plants lol.

Back