Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Stomper - Day 54 :jointman:
20230509_201357.jpg

20230509_201208.jpg
20230509_201301.jpg

I tend to infuse mine multiple times! I have a tcheck to let me know strength so did a triple infusion last time but its now at 32mg/ml so its strooooong! Also went from dark green to almost black in color!
View attachment 1591847

Perfect timing! Knew you had the T Check and was about to ask you what mg's your gummies are. Think you said you use oil and tincture in yours as well? Found a recipe that uses 1:1 oil/tincture and turns out like haribo gummies with the addition of a little more sunflower lecithin and guar gum. Fairly involved recipe, but everyone in the comments raves about the version. Double/triple the dosage and good to go!

Thanks bro!

Both knows candy and whiskey zulu are super oily as well. You can’t collect either of them using the “cold” method. Interesting that several of their strains are like that…

Hey Frank!!! Do you remember if your Knows Candy was nitrogen sensitive? Got two goin now and the are a little "clawy" compared to the others

I can’t say enough good things about 2020…. I’ve loved every strain of theirs I’ve grown. Honestly, they have the best genetics of any breeder I’ve grown in the last several years. I’m going to make an order from them soon…I say definitely give them a shot. :pass:

What are your faves? Got the nose candy as freebies, but have been eyeballing them for awhile.

What are your faves? Got the nose candy as freebies, but have been eyeballing them for awhile.
Knows candy is really awesome…. Whiskey Zulu is super stinky …. I liked muchacha, but she went longer than I really like, so she’s off the list.

I think their Durban Sunrise just won some kind of award… :pass:

I called up the now-head-grower/farm manager of Boone's Farm, Colorado today, who I worked for last year, and they asked me to come back and be part of their team for this outdoor season. 19,000 clones propagated for about a 15,000 or so planting by the end of the month. I start tomorrow.

PS.

Don't burn bridges. Spent almost an hour bullshitting, laughing, and wondering who was more fucked up on the other end with this farm manager. Like we just shot the shit about growing pot. That's a great ass feeling when you get a chance to do it in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back