Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the next round all tucked away tonight 2 old school mango haze, 1 walter white bx1, and 1 ripleys's OG x Strawberry nuggets.. Coco flushed out light set 220umol controllers all set ready to go:headbang: Took me longer then expected cause i was tripping over someone half the time she's staring at the treat she already ate hoping for another one to appear :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm whooped time for bed night everyone :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG

I called up the now-head-grower/farm manager of Boone's Farm, Colorado today, who I worked for last year, and they asked me to come back and be part of their team for this outdoor season. 19,000 clones propagated for about a 15,000 or so planting by the end of the month. I start tomorrow.

PS.

Don't burn bridges. Spent almost an hour bullshitting, laughing, and wondering who was more fucked up on the other end with this farm manager. Like we just shot the shit about growing pot. That's a great ass feeling when you get a chance to do it in person!

Cool you got the job, but Boone's Farm? brings back the memory (or lack thereof),,. of some questionable decisions I've made ... mainly, the idea or impulse to drink that in the first place! :haha: Tainted philosophy in a brown paper bag...

Thanks for the reps @Cerebral Goo
I’m dabbing the WZ right now….I’ve grown three and she’s super stable, all three pretty much the same….all super stinky dryer sheets/bergamot terps. She’ll make it past the filter and stink up the house in flower…
I like the Zulu I got a more strawberry and my friend had one that was straight gas in the original generation we got from the auto flower race. I think his pheno was better personally but they both were great. He really liked the knows candy. I haven't grown that one yet

My last run in Earthbox Juniors indoors as the rest of them and my GroBuckets will be used outdoors for vegetables… Will be switching to beds soon. These are two strains from MoGirlGrows at 50 days-grown in a coot’s style highly porous mix using Green Gro dry amendments, a little Eden Blue Gold products for much needed microbia/nutrient diversity along with two instant teas (Mighty plant instant tea and a mix from green gro =1tsp green amino + 1tsp brix per 1 gallon of water.

Excited to roll through this and start pheno hunting several packs from Square 1, Irie Genetics and BeLeaf. Lots more to learn and I’m enjoying the process.

Cheers and Good Night :pass:
587CF0B4-7430-474E-B0EA-9BC5EE28DAF3.jpeg

Attachments

• EF57977A-FDAF-43BC-A41C-BF75110C8FBD.jpeg
    EF57977A-FDAF-43BC-A41C-BF75110C8FBD.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 5D49DA0C-AE79-47E3-8DC4-46CBAA255B28.jpeg
    5D49DA0C-AE79-47E3-8DC4-46CBAA255B28.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back