Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen asps in Spain while hiking. Not a fan either! You've got plenty of snakes where you are. Timber rattlers. copperheads, masssauuas and lots of non venomous ones.

Timber rattles are all over the place here in Appalachia. Eastern diamondbacks are here and can get huge! Also, copperheads and water moccasins. And that's just the poisonous ones!

View attachment 1592000
Oh I know not very many luckily.. we are far enough away from the mountains the only thing we have to worry about would be water moccasins… I did a bunch of work for the railroads around Roanoke va and we ran into a few rattles on the tower sites there.. Wish my old laptop worked I lost a bunch of really cool pics from down there..

Oh I know not very many luckily.. we are far enough away from the mountains the only thing we have to worry about would be water moccasins… I did a bunch of work for the railroads around Roanoke va and we ran into a few rattles on the tower sites there.. Wish my old laptop worked I lost a bunch of really cool pics from down there..

Well, everything where @Frank the Dank lives is tryin to kill him. So, we got that goin for us

Hey @JP1, found a strain for you to grow:haha:

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 8.45.12 AM.png
:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back