Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Dead tour, coming to or waking up three or four shows later and in the 3rd city without remembering anything was par for the course. We called it "playing through". When the people you're traveling with are called "The Wrecking Crew', you know things are gonna be anything but normal!

Speaking of concerts. My husband asked if I wanted $750 tickets to see Taylor Swift for Mother’s Day. Even if they were free, I’d much prefer a colonoscopy without lube.

16566e65-aa5d-40b1-a9dd-5be2eba67624_73967563565895.gif
:rofl: ppp

I tried to get a video but began swerving lane to lane so pic will have to do! This thing has amazing grip cuz it stayed stuck to my window for like 2 miles til speed limit went from 45 to 55 and then it jumped off! Think it was camera shy and saw me trying to take a video….or maybe i scared it with all my swerving so it flew off to save itself! :shrug: :rofl:
44020D8C-4C6C-4116-AFD3-BF8CEF989D90.jpeg

As you would imagine…Day 10ish. Easier than a week ago. Can NOT wait for Tuesday. Going to hit that pipe in the parking garage…

When we used to go to the UK......hubbys Friend would pick us up at the airport on the return.....and as soon as we got in the car he'd hand me a joint.....that I had left with him..{3....:smokeit:~}..and an ashtray......... :pass: ...it was Always the Best joint of the Trip.

{I Miss that Friend......:headbang:..}

Absence makes the Heart grow Fonder.....:pass:...just be Prepared to be Wiped............:dragon8:

hey hey - morning morning one and all, hope you are all fine and dandy :pass:
After a few days in the treehouse In teh sun I have returned to the gloom of blighty :crying:

Have to say, a few days totally offline is sketchy at first but is really rather addictive - saw a new place this time which is always nice, but generally sitting on the balcony blazing up nice Moroccan hash

347218CF-5BDB-426A-BADF-72CDFA234AA0.jpeg

right then - time for a doobie and some catching up

morning @Mossy - thanks thanks muchly - happy Friday to you too! How are things in the sun, only back a few hours and wishing I was'nt, lol lol

Attachments

• IMG_6080.jpeg
    IMG_6080.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6084.jpeg
    IMG_6084.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back