Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, a few days totally offline is sketchy at first but is really rather addictive - saw a new place this time which is always nice, but generally sitting on the balcony blazing up nice Moroccan hash

It Looks PERFECT @Zaaboot .......... :pass: ...Sharing one.

You Know when they say Go to your Happy Place.....?....you have your Image right there.............:zen:

We are Supposed to be going to the beach for tapas...........but......

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5363.JPG

IMG_5360.JPG

Good Morning @Calmlife ... :pass: ...sharing one.

How is Life Treating you.......?

I’m doing okey, but it could be worse or better. Some things that happen lately is that I’m pre-retired and I have a better understanding about life.

Could probably write an essay about it, but I’m keeping the answer realistic :thumbsup:

How about you? Rainy weather? Some days like those can be the most fantastic days, even beating the sunny days.

You Know when they say Go to your Happy Place.....?....you have your Image right there.............:zen:
bang on the money @Mossy :pass:

We are Supposed to be going to the beach for tapas...........but......
not a normal looking sky for this time of year, but I do like your plants/trees, what is the one with the red flowers or fruits (my old eyes arent what they used to be :crying:) is it pomegranate by any chance? Is that a sneaky little banana tree you have in the foreground? Do you have mains water or did you get a well put in

I remember I tried to show remoteness last time but failed, this time I walked out to the back field which is all olives and looked back at the treehouse - can you see it snuck away in there somewhere - there is a little stream between where I took the picture and the shack which is where the big nut trees hang out - nothing for miles around
IMG_6094.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back