Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
bang on the money @Mossy :pass:

I can Feel it...........sigh........:pass:

not a normal looking sky for this time of year, but I do like your plants/trees, what is the one with the red flowers or fruits (my old eyes arent what they used to be :crying:) is it pomegranate by any chance?

Yeah I was going to ask you how your weather had been in Portugal..........ours is still unseasonable......:pass:

Mind....I remember driving through Spain one May.....and the whole place looked like the houses had Moats around them.......it rained all May..the year we moved over........:biggrin:

Do you have mains water or did you get a well put in

Believe it or not...Mains water and electric..........:headbang:..and...we are on the Agricultural water system.....so for a fixed cost of under 200 eros a year...we get enough agriculural water to irrigate the full plot.

Imagine that ......:pass: .2 Acres of cannabis....watering costs under 200 euros a year.............:eyebrows:.....

ATM..the farmer pays for the agricltural water fees coz he is using the land.........so any garden water just costs me the pump running costs...

Yup...Pomegranate...and Banana....pomy looks like i will yield well this season......but I've never got a banana yet.....:pass:..I'd settle for a glimpse of a banana flower they are Amazing........:headbang:

I remember I tried to show remoteness last time but failed, this time I walked out to the back field which is all olives and looked back at the treehouse - can you see it snuck away in there somewhere - there is a little stream between where I took the picture and the shack which is where the big nut trees hang out - nothing for miles around

Every Stoners Dream........:headbang:.......

I Think that is the very Definition of Life.............. :headbang:

:biggrin: Better understanding of Life comes wih age..........and no one under that age would Appreciate it.....:zen:

If you don't believe me....Think of the times we say to or Kids don't do that...it will end in disaster....:yoinks: ...

and they Do...and it Does.....for some human failing...we all have to Experience our Own.....until we Get there... #NoFucksGiven

and Earn our place at the table.........

View attachment 1592524

You see, you are calm and wise, let’s not forget friendly. And that is how humans should be if we want to live in a friendly world.

The thing with kids is that you have to teach them what correct is at an early age - and tell them the truth, but this can be tricky depending of what genes/heritage your children gets. You definitely know everything about this :toke:

This place have been the best place for me to learn new things in life, and many of you guys have shared exactly what I needed to know to become a better human.

I’ll pass to positive vibes to others as we need more happiness around us.

And a lot of users of cannabis are in need of a hand to grow, both regarding the weed itself but also in their mind and heart. :toke::pass:

Morning @Talonxracer :bighug: ..kitties Happy.......?

caturdaycatbeer.gif

Yeah I was going to ask you how your weather had been in Portugal..........ours is still unseasonable......:pass:
the locals were telling me they are already worried about the lack of rain in April, there is some saying around the hills - "In April, waters one thousand, may they all fit in a barrel". - "Em Abril, águas mil, que caibam todas num barril.", I was told that no barrels were filled - so overall warmer than expected good for us, 26 to 30 everyday
Imagine that ......:pass: .2 Acres of cannabis....watering costs under 200 euros a year.............:eyebrows:.....
That is pretty incredible, 200 feels about the same as a bottle of water here these days :crying:
It makes it so easy to get on with things having a decent supply of water

Yup...Pomegranate...and Banana.
Thought it looked like a Pomegranite - lovely stuff

Bananas are hard work - I tried my hand at them in Egypt and Dubai to no avail, must be my green fingers are still only for indoors - fingers crossed for yours, would be tops to get a nice big flower :headbang:

the locals were telling me they are already worried about the lack of rain in April, there is some saying around the hills - "In April, waters one thousand, may they all fit in a barrel". - "Em Abril, águas mil, que caibam todas num barril.", I was told that no barrels were filled - so overall warmer than expected good for us, 26 to 30 everyday

I Think we are getting the watter.....:biggrin:....we have been so cloudy and hazy.......I'm used to Blue Sky living...even if it is cold....Blue Sk makes the difference....

That is pretty incredible, 200 feels about the same as a bottle of water here these days :crying:
It makes it so easy to get on with things having a decent supply of water

:headbang: The farmers would be knackered without it....mains water is about the same price every Two months...and you can't even drink it.........:biggrin:

Bananas are hard work - I tried my hand at them in Egypt and Dubai to no avail, must be my green fingers are still only for indoors - fingers crossed for yours, would be tops to get a nice big flower :headbang:

Yeah.....I Think maybe too much Sea wind here.......but I Live in Hope........:biggrin:

They are doing ok, Have to find a new dry food for Buster, they must have done something different during manufacturing his usual dry food because he won't get near it!

The Princess goes off her Usual food every now and then...but I do always wonder if she is being Strange...we call her anorexic Annie....or if it is that the food is crap/contaminated.

I always blamed her..until there was a Big pet food scandal here...where the poisoned a load of dogs with massive overdoses of additives and gave them all kidney problems.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back