Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy peoniez gettin closer & closer to bustin out....:mrgreen: ppp

20230513_191700.jpg
20230513_191706.jpg
20230513_191720.jpg

Hey Hog! Sure you were busy tonight! Mother's Day hell weekend if you work in a restaurant for those of you that don't. Check out the flash report from tonight. We open at three on Saturdays, so the "lunch" was from three to four o'clock. 190 friggin dinners in an hour!!! Most food we've ever moved in that amount of time. 700 covers between 3-9ish. F'n insane!!!

On top of that, that was the topper of the week as I pulled over 70 hours in 5 days! One of the other managers kid is having some health issues, so I had to fill in...

I'm friggin beat!!!

View attachment 1593316
Yeah we had our busiest night of the year and did 175 covers mostly from 5-8. Not nearly the volume yall had, but we're just 3 cooks (Sautee, grill, pantry) so got pretty crazy. Definitely glad we're closed on Sundays!

Yeah we had our busiest night of the year and did 175 covers mostly from 5-8. Not nearly the volume yall had, but we're just 3 cooks (Sautee, grill, pantry) so got pretty crazy. Definitely glad we're closed on Sundays!
Yeah man! we're closed on Sundays as well. Had 8 people on the line tonight. I was expo on the server side.

Don't think I could do another day this week without killing anyone :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back