Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning @Mossy! Hopefully waking up to some sun after the rain you posted the vid of. Brunch or tapas on the beach today?

Morning @Cerebral Goo ....... :bighug: ....that Was the Plan...but after the rain it is flaming Frigid........:crying:....so the Jury is out.

Get a shower and wash your goose pimples....or sit under the duvet and smoke yourself Silly.......

Hmmmmm.........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Morning @Cerebral Goo ....... :bighug: ....that Was the Plan...but after the rain it is flaming Frigid........:crying:....so the Jury is out.

Get a shower and wash your goose pimples....or sit under the duvet and smoke yourself Silly.......

Hmmmmm.........View attachment 1593325

Shower: check
Smoked silly;check
Multiple Hendricks and tonic:check

Too warm for duvet....but fading fast!

I do see a nice bowl, a couple of bloody Mary's, a nice brunch, and a hammock in my future tomorrow though!

Good night and have a great day! Any day at a beach is a good day!

Shower: check
Smoked silly;check
Multiple Hendricks and tonic:check

I do see a nice bowl, a couple of bloody Mary's, a nice brunch, and a hammock in my future tomorrow though!

Good night and have a great day! Any day at a beach is a good day!

#SleepTight @Cerebral Goo :bighug: ....Sounds like a Perfect Sunday................:cheers:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE in the USA......... :cheersmate:....

Hubby put the gas fire away last week........:biggrin:....lulled into a false sense of security....we are on ambient warmth only.......an ambient dropped like a stone with the rain......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back