Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
18/6 and 20/4 was in his recommended cycles. im not being a dick when i ask this but what do you mean "flowered automatically", isnt that what its supposed to do :rofl:. in his discription it says "will flower under 24 hrs" so im wondering if that means its gonna start flowering at week 2 and not even give her time to veg.
I meant that they flowered like autoflowers should, without flipping to a 12/12 light schedule. According to my grow-log one Mothman was in pre-flower on day 40, the other day 45. So they had plenty of vegging time. They might have flowered sooner in soil (I'm in coco, feeding with MegaCrop 1-part). I also topped them at about 3 weeks old, which might extend the veg time a little.

Good morning @Lil Dab :headbang:

How's the day going?
It’s going pretty good for a Tuesday for me it’s the longest day of the week :shrug: Got a nice clean project but it’s heavy work 3/8”x4”x6” material we’re building another bin trailer but bigger 48’ :nono::headbang::joy:
image.jpg

IMG_5005.JPG

Only in Spain....watch the fish............ :biggrin: .....Tapas ration..for 2 people....8 fish......4 per person right........?

IMG_5406.JPG

Same Cafe.....Tapas for 1..........smaller russian salad........and 12 Fish.....................:crying:.....go Figure........

We can't figure out if we have been enough times that we are on Resident Portions rather than Tourist Portions.....or if the server can't count......:biggrin:.....either way.....not Complaining.........:headbang:

View attachment 1593928

Only in Spain....watch the fish............ :biggrin: .....Tapas ration..for 2 people....8 fish......4 per person right........?

View attachment 1593934

Same Cafe.....Tapas for 1..........smaller russian salad........and 12 Fish.....................:crying:.....go Figure........

We can't figure out if we have been enough times that we are on Resident Portions rather than Tourist Portions.....or if the server can't count......:biggrin:.....either way.....not Complaining.........:headbang:
Wait a sec tourist get different amounts than residents for the same price?!:nono:

would it be too late to introduce a dark period now at day 45​

A few hours say 2 -3 or 4 hours​

cos ive installed another tube heater in there and could cope with a lifghts out heat loss nowView attachment 1593939View attachment 1593940View attachment 1593941View attachment 1593942View attachment 1593943

It is not too late, in nature the amount of light reduces later in life, remember auto flowering is a function of the Ruderalis genetics, a northern plant that sees nearly 20-24 hours during veg and far less by harvest time.

Babies kind of change your life priorities. Or at least they should! "Older" bands...that's funny! I'm in my 50's and older bands for me were the Ramones, Pistols, Bad Brains from the late 70's etc...Was a kid in the 70's when punk started. Grew up on both coasts and bounced back and forth. Was around the SF scene in the 80's and iall the west coast bands would come through. Was also in and out of NYC. Went to all kinds of shows growing up from punk to hippie and metal , avant noise, you name it. Played in loads of bands as well. Mostly hardcore punk and heavy garage rock/desert stoner before there was a name for it.
What's your instrument of choice?

It is not too late, in nature the amount of light reduces later in life, remember auto flowering is a function of the Ruderalis genetics, a northern plant that sees nearly 20-24 hours during veg and far less by harvest time.
Umm maybe I’m wrong but I thought the ruderalis plant grew and flowered under 24/0 cause of where it originated doesn’t get much darkness if any :shrug: :d5:

Umm maybe I’m wrong but I thought the ruderalis plant grew and flowered under 24/0 cause of where it originated doesn’t get much darkness if any :shrug: :d5:

No matter where, the 24hr light through the middle of summer would not last the entire life of the plant. I don't think adding a few dark hours would be a bad change towards the end. Similar to summer drawing down after a couple months of intense continuous sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back