Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter where, the 24hr light through the middle of summer would not last the entire life of the plant. I don't think adding a few dark hours would be a bad change towards the end. Similar to summer drawing down after a couple months of intense continuous sun.
I agree just wanted some others input on the subject… I am little nervous cause I had lighting issues during late flower when I was running 24/0-20/4 and my light would flicker off or not even come on completely and shortly after this happened my plant threw nanners:nono: I contributed this to the lighting stressing the plant and didn’t want that to happen to anyone else on my account :shrug::condom::d5:

would it be too late to introduce a dark period now at day 45​

A few hours say 2 -3 or 4 hours​

cos ive installed another tube heater in there and could cope with a lifghts out heat loss now​

@NORBY .....you won't get any more Answers shouting......coz None of us has Done it............... :pighug: ...so we cannot tell you.

Be a Pioneer.......:pass:..Try it...and you tell us.........:headbang:...Take One for the Team.................

No matter where, the 24hr light through the middle of summer would not last the entire life of the plant. I don't think adding a few dark hours would be a bad change towards the end. Similar to summer drawing down after a couple months of intense continuous sun.
It can grow under 24/0, but I think that they need a rest also. I did 24/0 last winter and seemed to dry the plants out a lot. Lower leaves dying off before plant was midway thru flower. Won’t prob do it again. 20/4 or 18/6 for me. Only did 24/0 for heat but got that sorted now. Ruderalis does grow where there is 24/0 light cycle. But in those areas, during light period it is a hazy darker light. Just the opposite for dark period… it’s not completely dark during those months. Like twilight for half the year during dark and predawn/ early morning light for light period so they get 24/0 at varying intensities… from what I’ve been told by my Canadian relatives who’ve been there during those times.

@NORBY .....you won't get any more Answers shouting......coz None of us has Done it............... :pighug: ...so we cannot tell you.

Be a Pioneer.......:pass:..Try it...and you tell us.........:headbang:...Take One for the Team.................
Don’t know, I just switched my auto tent to 18/6. I have 2 in flower now and they seem slow. Hoping the dark period will help. And an extraction fan that hits its upper set point and turns on but never turns off… sucking cold air into tent right around the pots

Don’t know, I just switched my auto tent to 18/6. I have 2 in flower now and they seem slow. Hoping the dark period will help. And an extraction fan that hits its upper set point and turns on but never turns off… sucking cold air into tent right around the pots

I Never go above 14/10..... :biggrin: ...I'm outdoor......

Sup @Lil Dab :pass:
Passin one over…

I’m toking on some Mango Smile by Mephisto right now, thinking about breaking out some Double Grape before I get lunch going!

View attachment 1593928

Only in Spain....watch the fish............ :biggrin: .....Tapas ration..for 2 people....8 fish......4 per person right........?

View attachment 1593934

Same Cafe.....Tapas for 1..........smaller russian salad........and 12 Fish.....................:crying:.....go Figure........

We can't figure out if we have been enough times that we are on Resident Portions rather than Tourist Portions.....or if the server can't count......:biggrin:.....either way.....not Complaining.........:headbang:

You're killing me with the tapas pics! Jealous!!! Would kill to be there enjoying some tapas on the beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back