Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat:

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I am already wanting something with a gauge trying to figure out how to upgrade mine without spending a fortune :headbang::pass::lildab:
They make bottle jacks with a built in pressure gauge if u wanna redesign the frame around your cage to accommodate it!

like for bowie, love for nirvana..?

Love for Bowie and Like for Nirvana for me. I saw him on his last tour and it will always be one of my favorite shows.

I cried when he died. Blackstar still brings a tear to my eyes knowing that he made that album with terminal cancer.

which one do you have?

I really like the automatic press I got. It doesn’t have a gauge, but I’ve never felt the need for one…if anything, I would go with larger plates….but that’s just being picky. :pass:
Yeah I was just think the same thing I like that my plates are 7” wide but only 3” deep for the bigger bags I think 4” would be more appropriate..
Now doesn’t yours automatically go to the correct pressure? Just push the button and it does the rest?
They make bottle jacks with a built in pressure gauge if u wanna redesign the frame around your cage to accommodate it!

Yeah that what I was looking at last night found one on Amazon for 170$ it’s actually a porta power but came with ram pump and gauge..

Or I was wondering if I could just install a gauge on my jack real cheap maybe just a fitting and gauge

Yeah I was just think the same thing I like that my plates are 7” wide but only 3” deep for the bigger bags I think 4” would be more appropriate..
Now doesn’t yours automatically go to the correct pressure? Just push the button and it does the rest?

Yeah that what I was looking at last night found one on Amazon for 170$ it’s actually a porta power but came with ram pump and gauge..

Or I was wondering if I could just install a gauge on my jack real cheap maybe just a fitting and gauge
You control up and down with buttons…. I pre press partially for a minute then press all the way until it stops for 240sec…..pressing the down button a few times throughout to keep the pressure as the material gets pressed and extracted.

IMG_20230518_153200725.jpg
IDK. Wya @Suki ??? :pighug:

this is the shit that is in your bho if you use cans smells like tires you don't want it in your lungs then you have the problem even if the butane is clean if you don't get it out it's also toxic. I believe anything that it touches example the cannabis and hash oil is still gonna have residual butane in it especially if you want to keep the flavor. Would your spray your food down with butane and let it evaporate and eat it? That's why I am against it but you can get a more pure product with butane but you have to have the proper equipment to remove the fats and lipids. Even if it passes at 0ppm it still touched liquid butane so on my opinion it's not as clean as rosin

Last edited:
Good morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

I got up early today to beat the heat, we have been in the high 90s the past few days. The Monsoon that is over Frank will be spilling over the mountains this weekend taking the RH up to where it will be sticky. :frowny:

Detailed Ms. MOGs car this morning, wash'n'dry, iron remover, clay bar then polish, whewww....... It looks good though!

@Mossy That snake would not be that big or be there if it was not eating well, so it is controlling a lot of rodents you don't see. I would just learn where it sleeps and just be wary of it and leave it be. Living with nature is easier than fighting it. The chances are if you kill that one another will just move in to takes its place. The new one might be poisonous :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back