Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I use these days :lildab:View attachment 1594674
Very nice. I haven't used a Banger in eons.... Thanks for the itch. :eyebrows::rofl:

I love the Honey Badger with the low temp tip mounted with the 'Fab'. It eliminates all the splashback and has a nice flavourful smooth draw.

Screenshot_20230518-170939.png

:pass:

:yeahthat:

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I am already wanting something with a gauge trying to figure out how to upgrade mine without spending a fortune :headbang::pass::lildab:
You should be able to locate where the pressure side is and be able to drill and tap for a gauge or fitting and hose to remotely mount a gauge.

Good morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

I got up early today to beat the heat, we have been in the high 90s the past few days. The Monsoon that is over Frank will be spilling over the mountains this weekend taking the RH up to where it will be sticky. :frowny:

Detailed Ms. MOGs car this morning, wash'n'dry, iron remover, clay bar then polish, whewww....... It looks good though!

@Mossy That snake would not be that big or be there if it was not eating well, so it is controlling a lot of rodents you don't see. I would just learn where it sleeps and just be wary of it and leave it be. Living with nature is easier than fighting it. The chances are if you kill that one another will just move in to takes its place. The new one might be poisonous :yoinks:
Yep, today is our last day of rain……enjoy :d5::yay::pass: I’m ready for our blue skies to come back:cooldance:

That snake would not be that big or be there if it was not eating well, so it is controlling a lot of rodents you don't see. I would just learn where it sleeps and just be wary of it and leave it be. Living with nature is easier than fighting it. The chances are if you kill that one another will just move in to takes its place. The new one might be poisonous :yoinks:

I Think they are water snakes....we've been Thundering...all the irrigation canals are raging high.....so it has probably been displaced from one of the water outlets.....and it'll go back once the water level drops............rather than a Resident........ :headbang:

Plus hubby and his friend have had the bushcutters out....the land is decked...so there are no hiding places for it.......:pass:...

I wouln't harm it....but I'll not be Happy if it has moved in........:crying:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back