Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

#HappyFriday ...................... #SmoketilyouFloat ...........
fly.gif

Time for bed fell asleep in the recliner after dinner just woke up now.. Taking couple dabs and off to bed.. I wish I had that problem my plants are short normally:shrug: :headbang::bow::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug: ...

Autos Stretch in low light....:idea:...if you want Taller ones.........

Hubby has just left for golf.......... :pass: .....I've just looked up the weather forecast for where he is going........

In 25 minutes they are predicting thunder storms..........:doh:...that is 10 minutes before he gets there..... he might not be out as long as he thinks.......

Rain was forecast...so he took a change of clothes.....but if there is a strong thunder warning..they will close the course........:pass:

golflightning.jpg

https://seawitchbotanicals.com/pages/what-are-synthetic-fragrances if you like incense I'd check these out I got them to try to piss of mosquitoes. Fragrances are toxic lower your testosterone fuck up your hormone balance cause health problems. But they are allowed to be sold anyway. Everything from soap detergent deodorant perfume etc. Everything is literally poison. If this resonates with you you can ask me more. If it doesn't no worries. just trying to inform people about stuff I found out and why I would always hate being around dryer sheets soaps whatever because they are toxic it costs way less to use a fragrance then grow a plant for the essential oil kind of like spice compared to real weed it can just be made in a lab. Family thought I was crazy until they stopped using the stuff now they can't stand it
I get over amped with smells, always have. Going to church on Sundays was torture with all of the chalones women would wear when I was a kid. I would leave with killer headaches.

Thats a video so click it to play it! ;)
View attachment 1594791

Bravo.........
The deed is done. Fuck this thing had some stems of steel took forever for it to finally lean with out forcing it but that was not to bad pretty easy to get a feel for when you can really bend.

before View attachment 1594799View attachment 1594802

after
View attachment 1594800View attachment 1594801View attachment 1594803
ill tie her down tomorrow after work its about bed time.
It may be standing up by tomorrow? Always tie or weigh it down right away.

Well I suppose it is Friday somewhere Good morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I get over amped with smells, always have. Going to church on Sundays was torture with all of the chalones women would wear when I was a kid. I would leave with killer headaches.

Bravo.........

It may be standing up by tomorrow? Always tie or weigh it down right away.

Well I suppose it is Friday somewhere Good morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back